A Million Fax on Washington

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hello all,

      My next guest this week on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is executive
      director of PRG, Stephen Bassett.

      Stephen calls it, "the most important initiative PRG has launched in its
      twelve-year history". The "Million Fax on Washington" will motivate the
      American people to send, between November 5, 2008 and January 20, 2009, one
      million letters, faxes and emails to the President Elect calling for the new
      president to: 1) demand and receive a full briefing by his military services
      and intelligence agencies regarding the extraterrestrial presence and
      related phenomena, 2) support convening congressional hearings to take
      testimony from scores of former military and agency employees regarding
      extraterrestrial phenomena, and 3) formally acknowledge to the American
      people the extraterrestrial presence - Disclosure.

      Straightforward instructions and additional information are available at the
      initiative website given below:
      http://www.faxonwashington.org/

      Now, before I introduce Stephen to the show, I want to talk about a group
      sighting we had of a FLEET OF UFOs over Albuquerque New Mexico back on
      August 2 at the Tesla Tech Conference. Yet, we hear nothing about this from
      our criminal fascists dictator government we have in Washington! Not a word
      from these thieves. This coverup MUST end!

      This is next on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR!

      Listen LIVE this Saturday starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET.
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Brought to you by Vortex Network News.

      Bill

      ---