House ROCKEFELLER-ROTHSCHILD Monarchy Re: Unspeakable-Horror-of-JudeoChristian War Machine to End?

  • Templar Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008

      -- In the OjaiPost, Templar Twain <yonibluestar> wrote:

      yes, Brian,

      and the lies and violence (of the Republican-Democrats) will continue until the scum-fraudster Obamas, Kucinovichs, Gored-Klintons, Pelosis, Feinsteins, ad nauseum -- and those who copy the fraud-game of power-seeking-deception like our own Suza --

      until the dumbing-down ends -- and our war on non-Jewish, non-Christian cultures ends -- until our gendercide against girls and women ends -- until our rape of our Mother Earth ends ...

      'Spiritual Politics'! uh-huh -- status quo of ignorance and power, to block a sacred, loving, respectful, multicultural economy of ethics and beauty and divine wisdom.

      all in the name of the American Dollar, and the DemoPublican WAR MACHINE.

      no change will come until these mobsters tell the TRUTH OF OUR WAR AGAINST WORLD AND PLANET, on behalf of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Crown and Monarchy.

      with and for all our sacred relations,

      Millennium Twain

      'Awha'y (Goddess Moon)
      Califa, Turtle Island