The Growing Earth Theory

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008
      Hello All,

      My special guest on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is comic book and
      commercial artist, Neal Adams. Neal is best known for his highly
      naturalistic style of illustration and helping to create some of the
      definitive modern imagery of the DC Comics characters Batman, Green Arrow,
      and others.

      Neal has put forth ideas on a new model of the universe in his Growing Earth
      Theory, a theory that the Earth and every other celestial body are growing.

      Its interesting to note that Nikola Tesla wrote about a similar theory in
      1935 involving something Tesla called, “a primary substance”. Tesla wrote in
      the New York Herald Tribune: "Condensation of the primary substance is going
      on continuously, this being in a measure proved, for I have established by
      experiments which admit of no doubt that the sun and other celestial bodies
      steadily increase in mass and energy and ultimately must explode, reverting
      to the primary substance."

      Now, back in October of 2005, I (Bill Alek) woke up one morning KNOWING the
      Earth was getting bigger, increasing in size. What a strange thought, so I
      immediately got dressed and went to my computer and started googling the
      “Expanding Earth” – and low and behold, I discovered for the first time to
      my amazement what was then called, The Expanding Earth Hypothesis.
      http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html

      Listen this Saturday at 10 am PT, 1 pm ET.
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Brought to you by Vortex Network News.

      Bill

      ---