Re: tesla one wire principle, new results, very! interesting!

  • Fran├žois Guillet
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2008
      Single wire transmission works but it is conventional science. The
      circuit is looped through the capacities between the
      terminal conductor and the environment (mainly, the ground or the
      earth) and back to the transformer through the primary/secundary
      capacity. It is easily modizable with tools for electronics, the only
      required condition being not to forget the hidden capacitors (even a
      completely isolated conductor sphere has a capacitor
      C=4*pi*epsilon0*R).

      Such capacities are weak (order of pF). This explains why high
      frequencies, high voltages, wider terminal conductor surface and
      possibly LC resonnance are required for best performances and why a
      simple voltmeter connected to the terminal conductor, or the
      proximity of the hand, radically modify the working conditions.

      I lead also experiments with single wire transmission. I powered a
      the primary of a tranformer with a generator at a frequency of
      several tens Khz and monitored the current that was consumed.
      Only one wire of the secundary was connected through a wire to the
      common point of two diodes in opposition connected to a capacitor
      with a resistance R in parallel. I measured the current at the
      primary of the transformer. It was depending on R according to the
      ohm's law.

      Fran├žois