Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-2009)

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hello all,

      Due to technical difficulties last weekend, I was unable to broadcast a LIVE
      internet radio show. However, the problem has been resolved at Achieve
      Radio, so, I'll be back on the air this Saturday with my guests, Glen
      Robertson and Len Danczyk:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Glen formed a Not-for-Profit 501c(3) organization called the "Institute for
      the Advanced Studies in the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences" and he is
      the technical & organizing Chair of an upcoming conference called Space,
      Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-2009) held in
      Huntsville, Alabama at the Von Braun Center, February 24 - 27, 2009.

      People interested in attending the forum and/or donating to Glen's nonprofit
      should contact him at:
      http://www.ias-spes.org/SPESIF.html

      Len co-chairs one of the forums at this conference called the "Workshop on
      Future Energy Sources".

      SPESIF-2009 has about a 125 approved abstracts from 101 authors/presenters
      submitted across the forum. These authors are spread across government,
      industry and academia to include foreign participation by eight countries.

      Len's website is:
      http://www.energeticstech.com/index.htm

      Listen this Saturday at 10 am PT, 1 pm ET.
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Brought to you by Vortex Network News.

      Bill

      ---