i proved teslas one wire transmission works awesomely well!!

  • boxa588
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      as you all know about my obssession with nikola teslas technology, i
      have recreated his one wire transmission system which later lead to his
      world wirless system through the earth. the one wire system works quite
      well and i demostrate it 100 years later! its freakin awesome!

      i got voltages of 100 to 150 and currents of 10 - 20 amps.

      heres the link or just go to my youtube account (boxa888)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc08a1a0_OI

      maybe i should get a nobel prize haha! it truely goes to nikola tesla
      though lol.
      boxa