Re: Fresh Freebies (7th July)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "reece.miranda" <reece.miranda@...> wrote:
      Yep, youre outa here; exiled, expunged ect... Apparently these
      spammers are using generic messages to gain admission to Yahoo Groups.
      Thus in the future messages such as "yours looks like an interesting
      group" no longer cut the gravy. No further admissions to teslafy
      unless they specifically mention tesla coils.
      Trying to get back home to Ohio today, from Etowah Tenn, SE corner
      of state. Rented a U Haul trailer to gather up Doc's stuff from his
      schoolbus, stored at a friends house in town. Its a 84 Bluebird in
      seeming good condition. He's leaving the Bus here for sale; 1000
      dollars. The magnets we installed on the gas line above the gas tank
      improved our milage 25%, similar to other claims. No time was
      available for TC testing before we left Ohio, but be back soon.
      HDN
    • fleubis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
        Hey Harvey

        Thanks for taking the initiative to ban these spammers. Other groups
        around here need to follow suit.

        James