ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference Coming Soon!!!

  • Steve Elswick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      Current preregistration discount for members is at 20%.... this
      expires on May 31! The ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference is just
      around the corner, and now is a great time to preregister! We have
      just recently mailed out our programs in the mail, and have placed a
      pdf version on the web. It is at:
      http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2008conf/program2008.pdf

      Save an additional 5% during the month of May with our Companion
      Special. Simply preregister TWO people at once to qualify. It can be
      yourself and your spouse, family member or a just a friend. Instead
      of a 20% discount… you will receive a 25% discount!

      In addition to the great speakers, we will have a lot of hardware
      available! Topics range from energy saving ideas for today, to
      developing new sources of energy for tomorrow and beyond! Tesla
      technology, zero point, hydrogen, GEET, Y-bias, solar, Joe cells, and
      even antigravity is covered. Every evening, you will have a chance
      to sit down and talk with researchers who share your interests.
      Exchange notes, share ideas, meet new friends… the ExtraOrdinary
      Technology Conference is THE forum of the future… and its here today!
      Preregister today and save!!!

      Bring the family as well! It is a great time to share your ideas
      with those you love… who knows, you may be opening a door into their
      lives you never knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup
      of tea, Albuquerque itself is an interesting place to visit. Old
      Town is just down the street from the conference and gives you the
      flavor of the Old West. There's the famous tramway up Sandia
      Mountain, and other attractions nearby. You can stay a few extra
      days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico. It's a
      great opportunity to expand your personal horizons… just beware of
      aliens if you travel to Roswell!

      Steve Elswick -- steve@...
      Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology
      520-463-1904 - http://www.teslatech.info