Progress on Current Teslafy Business

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
      A variable speed motor drive is purchased for wire rewinding. After
      some confusion regarding wiring, we now learn the unit must be
      programed resulting in a delay of start up operations. This is a
      Leeson "Speedmaster" Solid State Unit that converts single phase into
      three phase, but allows for a variable frequency to be harnessed on
      the three phase conversion motor end so that a variable rpm is
      obtained on output.

      A great deal of confusion initially exists regarding whether the
      750.00 dollar frequency controller and the 350 dollar 3 phase motor
      should be wired at the same choice of voltage, be that 120 or 240. We
      have agreed consensus wise after several opinions that both should be
      the same. The programming requires a password and some things I am not
      aquainted with, but Doc says he will pour over the manual.

      A lot of (women) stresses at home have taken place, having to do
      with Queen Guinevere in the story; but I shall persevere against her
      most vile and selfish ways to the end of my final liberations... My
      own lap top computer has ben sent back to Hewlant Pakackart for
      repair, a somewhat amazing mishap. Some Indian lady apologized for
      delay. Of course I am tired of delays myself... So I have
      repurchased important components for the resurection of this research
      regarding source frequency resonances, and how they might be harnessed
      according to the agenda I have already set forth in my elucidations,
      which assuredly so shall be repeated into the future.

      Sincerely Yours;
      Harvey D Norris
    • Pickur
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
        you should have bought an acs350 abb drive,,it is
        sooooo easy..

        tim