Yahoo Mail Acct Problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Went to send a graphic into files section describing two shaft
      commutator part: this was sent as an attachment to me from Doc last
      week but my Yahoo mail does not have this, in fact now it only holds
      86 messages, and only goes back two days. So apparently this is lost.
      Anyone have problems like this with Yahoo? I switched to the new
      acct type, but it still does not have any info past two days back.
      HDN
    • fleubis
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        Harvey,
        I use Yahoo Mail (Plus).....the only problem I have is if attachments
        are too large....these sometimes get lost. I like to keep my
        attachments under 2meg

        James