Aluminum Square Tubing Reordered

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
      69 l ft sections for a primary construction where I will first try 50
      pieces in a pentagon of 10 winds, then maybe add windings later. Cost
      has gone up to 2 dollars a section from 1.20 a section. Pieces arrive
      on Friday.
      HDN
    • fleubis
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2008
        harvey,

        Be happy with your pricing. Wait 'til you check the prices of copper
        wire!

        James