Doc Returneth

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/4C/image/ Dzl3393.jpg

      Estimated 450 RPM of Copper Magnetic Motor

      Around 1992 I began my scientific pursuits, and made past records here
      at teslafy years later. My first major project was a redirection of
      the Newman motor idea, shown above. This research showed that a
      rermarkable principle is inherent, but perhaps not that practical. A
      central magnet can be continually rotated by a DC field that never
      reverses polarity,but rather simply shuts polar coils off during that
      portion of rotation.

      Drawing of Norris 4 coil side/polar arrangement

      In actuality I had an important assistant at this time, he calls
      himself Doc, and he has returned to assist me in future inventions.
      He made a good puzzle upon return which confounded me greatly. In
      fact he is sort of a magician with a good mind, so the puzzle can be
      submitted, but the very strange thing is resurrection of knowledge. I
      had been told of this thing before by him, but failed to remember, and
      even argued with him again about the issue upon his return, saying
      that you are crazy, it cant be done that way, which has to do with the
      puzzle. Back then before the grand ideas of possible usages of
      alternating currents with these aspects, direct current was the
      manipulations to be used, and a grand idea came forward which I termed
      the high speed commutator, which I do not remember making of reference
      of this years later here, but will quickly again describe it, and
      submit the puzzle to the group.