Notes from Recent Records.

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10 8:47 PM
      Am I here? Okay.
      I am now resuming some ideas concerning Teslas Coil for
      Electromagnets, and submit a theoretical design to the tesla list for
      comment, as I would rather see why something will not work before
      expending funds again... All of my former assets, 50 miles of 23
      gauge wire, 15,000 ft of insulated 14 gauge wire spools whose primary
      use was conjuction for source frequency (continuous wave) resonant
      voltage rise at alternator frequency near 480 hz; one thousand
      dollars worth of square aluminum tubing, a dozen Radio Shack Mega
      Cable Speaker wire spirals ect on down the line; all of these things
      were taken during robbery of my homestead while incarcerated for a 6
      month period, whereby I was granted early release for identification
      of stolen items.
      Teslas Coil for Electromagnets deals with creating a higher
      internal capacity via winding method, but the subject is introduced
      from only the first consideration of a returned layer wind, which is
      actually the lowest form of energy storage if the coils are
      considered from the multi layer standpoint and utilysing square
      shaped conductors. The next method is using zig zag lateral
      layering; whereby viewed from the axis of wind each layering will be
      in opposing winding direction but also opposite current directions
      thus they are in magnetic unity, and generally one third more
      internal capacity is made by this conventional winding method, simply
      for the fact that the energy storage value based on the relative
      voltage difference between winding surface areas is a exponential
      function, and therefore the winding design that can interface the
      highest voltage differential between windings initially becomes the
      concern, but this also depends on choice of arc gap and any
      additional capacity to be added. Richard Hull's Clorado Springs
      commentary for July 8th shows a primary arc gap schematic he dubbs
      the Tesla Equidrive Tank Circuit. This shows the arc gap present
      before the addition of two equal capacities on either side of the
      break and then connection to the primary coil as its middle
      component. What I would intially propose is to use square aluminum
      tubing of 1 ft* .5 in *5 in as the primary windings, and the Mega
      Cable Speaker wire as the insulation between windings. The
      connections between the corners of the winds can be negotiated by
      sanding down dowel rods to fit down the interior of the square
      aluminum tube leaving 4 open internal corners on the endings, of
      which four strands of grounding wire can be inserted for a tight
      surface area connection between segments of the windings. The Mega
      Cable Speaker Wire here is ideal for the purposes at hand, having two
      flattened braided wires inside the PVC insulation and the external
      width of both the square tube primary and its intervening coil
      winding are good for construction. The aim of the Lorentz
      transformer is to procure simultaneous electric and magnetic field
      interaction at right angles across, or more properly through the
      width of the intervening secondary coil wiring inside the insulation
      of the primary winds which is composed again of square aluminum
      tubing. To do this the first premise is presented. If we visualize
      the magnetic circles around the conductors arranged to produce an
      external magnetic field, we find that internally between the windings
      of a multilayered coil, all the magnetic circles are in opposition
      with their neighbors, but externally the magnetic circles are in
      agreement. If we reverse this scenario, internally between windings,
      (the location of the secondary coil) the magnetic circles will be in
      agreement. In such an arrangement as a high frequency transformer,
      the Megacable Speaker wire in analogy could fuction as the secondary
      exciting a tetertiary third helically wound magnifier coil with
      smaller gauge wire. The first consideration here becomes the
      reduction of primary inductance by virtue of this "scalar" design,
      and the Pandora's box of paradoxical consequences that is opened up
      once conjecture begins to take place. Another item to be replaced
      from the ransacking of my assets is the spool of paper coated steel
      wire,(used on bread bags) that I had wound several hundred turns
      around a four segment aluminum square tube wind to look for changes
      of inductance by LCR meter, but understandably no changes were seen,
      this more then likely due to the instruments sensing signal, but this
      opens up the first question as to the use of the design employing no
      high frequency effects, but ordinary source frequency transformer
      design at 60 hz.
      Question 1: One the one hand considering both the angles of the
      interwinding electric & magnetic fields being created by a design
      that minimizes the possible external magnetic field but enhances it
      internally, For a multiturn primary could we not use iron spiralled
      loops around the windings so that the shape of the ferromagnetic core
      itself is used for the secondary winding? This obviously is not a
      good idea due to the resistance of steel wire, but it opens up other
      imaginations for design such as again intervening MegaCable speaker
      windings wrapped around the the inner and outer lengths of square
      tube steel pieces made as steel sleeves fitting around the
      circumference of the square aluminum windings, one of the few things
      left from the robbery..., But here the paradox opens because
      contradictory principles are at play. The first objection to the use
      of iron to increase induction in primary loops is addressed by the
      LCR readings themselves and perhaps the non linear factors involved
      with ferromagnetism. Would the idea of a "honeycomb" like iron
      structure, in which the iron surrounds the windings themselves
      instead of the windings surrounding a toroidal silicone iron loop be
      applicable in transformer theory, possibly to reduce the amount of
      iron itself used per amount of power transfered? There seems to be
      an explanation for many things easily overlooked without considering
      that ferromagnetism has a saturation curve that also has a bottom
      end, and perhaps for example if I built a nine turn primary with
      windings surrounding by steel sleeves, I might never see the effects
      of ferromagnetism due to the fact that the amount of amp turns needed
      to engage the "ELECTROMAGNETISM" of the volume of ferromagnetic
      material being stimulated by said method of a certain amount of amp
      turns necessary to cause said magnetisation; BY DOGIES, if this
      investigation might show that if a honeycomb iron core with windings
      creating internal magnetic harmony might possibly USE an amount of
      amp turns FAR below the normal external method; then in fact if that
      were true, we must admit that Tesla's Coil For Electromagnets might
      be the most cryptic patent of all time; almost like leading one into
      a maze whereby only one possible solution is presented upon exiting
      the maze: the hidden meaning behind the statement that increasing
      internal capacity in a coil is an effective way to stimulate
      electromagnetism, but Ha HA Ha I laugh because I doubt if even he
      himself realized the ramifications there, but if he did he must have
      been the most secretive person of all time; simply because once we
      have glimpsed a magnificent thing we could barely be able to hold
      such a thing to ourselves; and we would be out and about to preach it
      to the rest of the thinking world!! There are also, in my opinion
      clues here to the wireless transmission of energy through the ground,
      where the concept of a high frequency resonant antennae design comes
      into play, whereby there becomes no need for the receptor antennae to
      employ a discreet external capacity to vibrate: instead that needed
      capacity is itself interfaced with the earth ground on both sending
      and recieving stations. A modification of the magnifier principle is
      imagined whereby the actual line coupled connection is eliminated and
      the tetertiary is itself grounded capacitively identically to the
      amount on the sending station, and placed in distance from the
      approximation of what becomes the quarter wavelength linear distance
      between sending and recieving stations accomplished at the sending
      station by the splitting of that primary coil itself in two; by
      allowing the primary arc gap to be placed not before the arrangement
      as mentioned in the Hull schematic, but after the LC components
      electrical travel path: in other words the literal midpoint of the
      entire length of the circuit occuring in the middle of the primary
      coils winding length. In this alteration of arc gap position the
      distinction between "acting" internal capacity and "midpoint open
      circuit" capacity becomes apparent. Consider a nine wind square
      primary winding laid in three lateral layerings. For all cases 12
      internal segments between winds exist as actual internal capacity.
      Then we consider the charge alignment on the surface areas of the
      square conductors when open circuit is made at the midpoint. For an
      even number of conductors arranged in a square array. such as 16, the
      division of the coil into two allows four surface areas on each four
      center winds to function as plate areas for deposition midpoint open
      circuit charge, so this is the "actual" capacity present at arc gap
      cessation for use in calculations involving Thompsons resonance
      formula, only now that capacity exists inside the coil (which becomes
      an additional complication) and for purposes of comparison we imagine
      different winding schemes, whereby the ratio of total
      internal capacity surface areas vs the open midpoint circuit
      capacities is compared. At first I had contemplated that magic
      squares used as the wind succession numbering method might be a code
      as to ascertaining the highest internal capacity present as a winding
      method, but during my long stay of incarceration I soon saw the
      fallacy of my theory, so to speak: which is actually a good thing as
      enormous complications are then removed by simply directly going to a
      diagonally layered inverted cone design constructed primary coil of
      three layers, but unfortunately unequal numbers of winds; but however
      the necessity of this as a first model becomes understood as a first
      easily built and tested hypothesis. The aim here is to make a coil
      with the highest midpoint open circuit capacity, (MOCC) by winding
      method, and the first puzzle is shown. Suppose we are given 64 one ft
      lengths of of these 1/2 in wide aluminum segments, and told to form
      a plate capacity with them which then consists of 32 to a side,
      making one ft by 16 inches plate capacity. Now the requirement is
      made to use only 36 pieces instead of 64, and still construct the
      same amount of capacity, which is done instead by using more than one
      side of the conductor for the MOCC, and diagonal layering methods. In
      the first case of 9 square, the center open circuit as a split wind
      no 5, have half of their total four surface areas are active as MOCC
      surface areas, but the edge windings only use one conductor side for
      MOCC, yeilding 4 internal capacity surface areas out of 12 for
      possible use. Using the diagonal layering in the first odd magic
      square of 9 uses 8 of the 12 as MOCC for surface areas. Using a
      square winding structure we can use four arrays of 3*3 windings
      connected in series with 32 internal MOC capacities with each wind
      going through four of the arrays of nine concentric windings, for a
      total of 2/3 usage of possible internal capacity. We next consider
      the scheme using closer total usage of surface areas using first the
      analogy of 10 winds, four arranged as a central diagonal, and six
      arranged around it in fashion so that the beginning and ending winds
      of the central arc gap can conect to either end of its surrounding
      inner and outer conical diagonal windings alternating on either side
      for highest relative voltage across adjacent surface areas between
      the conductors. This arrangement still does not do full justice to
      the idea, which is to employ all four surface areas for the MOCC
      function, which in this case for 16 winds only 3/4 of the winding
      surface areas is exploited. But a game plan for initial construction
      it seems sensible as a first enquiree, and not waste time with
      insensible designs. Here many blind alleys might exist, such as the
      following; In particular we might wonder about the possibility of
      minimizing hetzian EM by having the possibility of its own primary
      windings, which will always occur with an odd number of windings
      placed into a square array where the center point will be the center
      winding; In contrast an even numbered amount of windings has its MOCC
      point placed on an external winding, if this is correct. Surrouding
      the arc gap with primary windings might sheild the hertzian EM?
      In any case a distortion of Thompsons resonance formula, should
      be readily evident in the building of tesla coil primaries using
      adjacent insulated square windings since internal capacity must be
      measured in the equation in light of the fact that midpoint open
      circuit capacities can be measured and logically explained by winding
      succession method and midpoint open coil circuit break. Now we
      venture into thoughts concerning capacity in a primary tank circuit
      and how it lowers the natural vibration. Surely the first thing to be
      investigated here is to set up a high frequency vibration whereby
      equal external and internal capacities are used, which in this case
      is easily procurable by using the aluminum segments themselves
      arranged into different geometries. If in fact we added an equal flat
      plane capacitor of 64 aluminum segments to the same 36 pieces used
      used to procur the same capacity, from the midpoint open circuit
      break; and measured the total capacity present from the capacity
      placed at midpoint in addition to the capacity present in the coil,
      the meter reads those two capacities placed in parallel, as would be
      suspected; but if that external capacity value were used internally
      it lowers the coils natural vibration by half as would be expected,
      but not by formula when using the external capacity alone. If the
      same amount of capacity could be attached instead in series OUTSIDE
      the coil appearing itself in series with the midpoint open circuit
      capacity, as is shown by Hulls schematic then the role of added
      capacity to lower the vibration would seem more efficient as then
      twice the total capacity is charged externally to half the input
      voltage if the coils as a midpoint load is not considered, which is
      obviously untrue, as then it has its own capacity to be discharged
      as the pathway to arc gap.

      I am aware that a vertical TC secondary is base grounded, and that it
      is a forced node of the high frequency created by the primary arc gap
      L and C values. Is it very common to ground one side of a primary arc
      gap? If so is not an arc to ground creating an electrical wave in the
      earth? I have previously considered a design for wireless energy
      transmission predominantly through the ground that uses some unusual
      features and have most of this written in wordpad so that I can
      submit it later. However this becomes the first question; can the
      sending station arc to ground via the primary arc gap?
      From this point I would prefer to use a very high frequency and
      locate the secondary NOT over the sending primary, but at the distant
      location one quarter wavelength away. Several different things might
      be tried as what might be called resonant antennae design will be
      tried. This will be somewhat of a costly project as sectioned square
      aluminum tubing will be used for the primary(s) and the primaries
      capacities used for resonance will consist of the placement of
      dielectrically enclosed flat braided copper windings serving as an
      Oudin like primary connection for the secondary. Essentially two
      inverted conical constructions current wise using five segments to a
      wind. (Notes to wireless group from other records in notepad) HDN /
      Apology for segmentary records...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

        > Am I here? Okay.
        ROGER WILCO

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
          --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

          > --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Am I here? Okay.
          > ROGER WILCO
          This is a reply after 2 years ago in Dec 2007, good thing to refresh my memory about that honeycomb iron core transformer concept, of which one pentagonal wind was made. Nothing ventured, nothing lost.

          I could not find the past records I was looking for however so it should be retold.

          While in jail I made a peanut lottery whereby anyone having the same birthday amongst the 36 some inmates would win a prize of commissary bag of peanuts. But I had bet another inmate that among 36 inmates two of them would have the same birthday. After going through almost the whole big television room, I found no matches. Then someone walked down into the lobby from the above 2nd layer of jail rooms. I asked him if he wanted into this peanut lottery. Yep I was quite astounded to find that my last candidate supplied the match of birthdays, but quite incredibly he had the same birthday as myself! Now the odds against that are 365/1 instead of the bet I was making at 1/3! That meant that the odds were 3/1 in my favor for the first case, but 1/365 to one for the second case. So I quite enjoyed going to both the Catholic and Black church services and wrote the Black preacher about this birthday test, and he said I was testing God, and that was his reply. The preacher was very enigmatic and charismic, I think I should support him from the outside or something. On the other hand the Pentacostal services were not up my alley, and we used to call her the snake lady.