Spirals Around Spirals

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      I see my test went thru- lately I doubt things so I test. Or is that
      teslafy? A construction problem has arisen from the past and the
      necessity for re-design of parts upon order; half of which has arrived.
      Now the design is considered with five sides rather then four for the
      purpose of return journey interwind; practically the whole crux of the
      biscuit of my investigation; which my notes reveal as a lorentz force
      transformer. The magic square theory where I formerly made the
      speculation that the numbered order was the formula for maximum
      internal capacity is reasoned to be false during my long stay in jail;
      when numbers are quickly better fathomed according to their validity in
      numerical schemes. Here we merely need concentrate on square windings
      using diagonal layerings, but for starting considerations five segments
      per wind should be used. This is for the grand purposes of spiralling a
      wind around a wind sensibly; serving both he purposes of its insulation
      and its possible secondary. I could of course try better to forward
      the whole problem, but it is in notes to be used.