Minds Wanted

  • miki02131
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      Hello Group!

      We need more minds of all kinds...including skeptics, disbelievers,
      etc... You're welcome regardless of your opinion on FE!!!

      A group dedicated to exploring Tesla type technologies for tapping
      into Radiant Energy (RE) or Zero Point Energy (ZPE) through abrupt and
      unidirectional electrical impulses into cells with diamagnetic
      dielectric materials.

      • Theory

      Radiant Energy equals Zero Point Energy or Random Fluctuation of the
      Active Vacuum. This energy source is not entropic; it could
      self-organize under certain conditions. It could be tapped into using:

      1. Sharp Gradients or Abrupt electrical discharges at a certain rate
      or frequency.

      2. Cells with diamagnetic dielectric materials such as water
      molecules, bismuth, etc…

      • Roadmap

      Our study into tapping this new form of energy source emphasizes the
      Bedini Systems. We have started with discussion and building of the
      basic SSG, from there we shall move toward more advanced and complex
      RE systems.

      Thanks,

      Miki.