Re: Renishaw Confirms DLC powder is Radiation Insensitive

  • pulsed_ignition
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
      It has been almost three years since I posted this, and things are
      speeding up quickly. Introductory price of NanoLube on eBay is ending
      + Breaking News!!

      For those of you that need lower friction and higher efficiency from
      your lube, now would be a good time to get it for only $9.99. All
      mechanical systems benefit with a reduction in friction!!!!

      Anyone in the USA mentioning teslafy can deduct the $3
      shipping "before" I raise the price to $16 or more, which is where it
      should be. After I raise the price, this offer is void - so act now
      and
      save some money.

      I have already irrevocably withdrawn the concentrates from the market
      and will no longer sell them. I intended to seek multiple distributors
      for spot treatments with the super NanoLube that we now call Quicken
      TM, however - we may have just found a "single Global distributor", so
      we have postponed seeking individual dealers and distributors.

      Search for NanoLube on eBay

      I have discovered first hand that some people absolutely fight like
      hell to suppress breakthrough, disruptive discoveries - but this one
      has already broken through and will be used by everyone for spot
      treatments instead of mass treatments in transportation as I
      originally intended.

      My warmest regards to everyone on this list,

      Chris Arnold
      www.hyprlube.com

      --- In nanogroup@yahoogroups.com, "pulsed_ignition" <Hypercom59@...>

      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "pulsed_ignition"