1931 Nikola Tesla's Electric Car

  • DowScoggins
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
      1931 Nikola Tesla's Electric Car

      After the AC induction motor, we think that the greatest invention of Nikola was the electric car. This was no ordinary battery driven car because this car took its power from the ether just like an automobile antenna picks up radio waves from the ether.

      Complete Story

      Cheers,
      Dow Scoggins
    • Keith Nagel
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
        So Harvey really seems to have disappeared. Anybody know what happened?

        K.
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
          --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Nagel" <knagel@...> wrote:

          > So Harvey really seems to have disappeared. Anybody know what
          happened?

          > K.

          Hello group, this as a long time friend of Harvey, perhaps he's
          mentioned me in some of his earlier posts. He's written me a letter
          and asked me to post it for him, so here it is:
          Hello folks, this is Harvey Norris writing from a jail cell.
          On my birtday, Sept 7 I was sentenced to six months for DUI's. If I
          stay the whole time my release will be on St. Patrick's day. I have
          used the good graces of friends [that would be me] tp send this
          letter.Brother John says that it is odd because the catholics believe
          that Sept 7th is Virgin Mary's birthday. Ant one ever hear of that?
          Anyways to get down to business. I need someone on the list:
          preferably a Lot of people on the list, to write the judge so that I
          might obtain an early release. I have prepared a letter to the judge
          so that people could use to send. It should be published in my next
          letter to the group.
          Now my address here in jail is
          Portage Justice center,c/o Harvey Norris DM5
          8240 Infirmary Rd Ravennea, Ohio 44266.
          I would certainly appreciate any correspondence from list
          members and I would certainly appreciate it if someone could locate
          Tesla's short autobiography and copy and send it here. I started
          writing my own and I would like to see his again.
          I need one of the administators or any one on the list
          willing to take charge to write me as soon as possible so that I canI
          can send them mail back to post on the list. I don't want to burden
          my brother Micheal with this responsibility. End of letter