Invitation to Tesla revolution

  • Toby
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2007

      A yahoo group for the proposed Spectrum civic centres in Australia which includes lots about Tesla, artwork of the World System transmitter, updates on the looming banking and political crisis -  connect the dots back to the big business families that profited from the supression and manipulation of Tesla's patents and technology.  Inspirational messages and alternative news.   With all the hype of climate change we need to see a youthful uprising of Tesla knowledge.  All welcome to join:

      Toby

    • Johm Waller
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2007
        Dudes; Thanks  www.geocities.com/scifuntubes/index.html   Tesla stuff you will get a kick out of

        Toby <intergalacticexpress@...> wrote:
        A yahoo group for the proposed Spectrum civic centres in Australia which includes lots about Tesla, artwork of the World System transmitter, updates on the looming banking and political crisis -  connect the dots back to the big business families that profited from the supression and manipulation of Tesla's patents and technology.  Inspirational messages and alternative news.   With all the hype of climate change we need to see a youthful uprising of Tesla knowledge.  All welcome to join:
        Toby

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!