Squaring Advance

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2007
      The final solution for connecting the one ft
      length 1/2 by 1/2 inch aluminum squarings at the
      corners to form coil winds appears to be solved; where
      previously every method at solving this problem has
      met with dismal results. Today I purchased 45 ft of
      stranded ground wire from Mars Electric in this area.
      For the first magic square coil of nine winds using 4
      one ft segment for square shaped windings, this
      invovles using 36 segments which can all pushed down
      over as O.D.'s over the grounding stranded wire as
      outer four sided conductors, then the coil can be
      built from the inside out, as previously outlined. I
      have also mentally imaged the problem of how
      simultaneously to this building the dielectric layer
      can be laid between the windings where I will try
      using the double flat Megacable speaker wire as the
      insulator, which can supply some extra options, since
      then the capacitive layer can have 24 imbedded right
      angle lenz law windings into it, vs the outer 9 winds
      around it. I do not think that structure should be
      built first however, as it would be better not to jump
      the gun ansd just use glass for the first model, as
      this order as been cut and arrived for construction.
      It certainly seems like overkill to thread a low
      resistance thick stranded copper wire of 7 strands
      through a conductor that is already very low
      resistance
      and this is where the possibilities of using that kind
      of wire as exclusively corner wiring was realized. The
      7 windings are easily separated and shaped as is the 7
      strand wire itself is, for these first right angle
      turns. This was also tried with flared copper tubing
      which was to rigid for these connections. I image that
      a cut small diameter wooden dowel rod might be used to
      be shoved inside the aluminum square inner ID, and the
      rod could have the seven strands taped to the outer
      circumference of the rod. I am also thinking of
      disposable sponge like earplugs for this use, as then
      the wires could surround the earplug, which can be
      compressed and inserted into the inner square ID
      aluminum corner winds, and then be expanded to provide
      sufficient metal contact at corners.
      I consider one of the first practical uses of
      these coils will be for the preparation of wax
      concentrates. For example the use of titanium oxide
      white pigments, commonly used in the plastic industry.
      Ferrite powders are also used in different
      applications. These can be poured into molten wax,but
      they will settle to the bottom of the sample by
      gravity as a wax concentrate. However it is suspected
      that if molten wax/dielectric/magnetic mixtrues in
      liquid form are poured across the coil winds
      themselves to serve as the insulator material, during
      the process of wax solidification when the coil is
      passing current, the suspended minerals in the molten
      wax mixture might not settle from gravity as they
      oridinarily do, and a more finer form of uniform
      concentrate thereby be obtained. And of course the
      electret technology also presents itself. Here we
      might not only subject a phase transition to a moving
      electric field, but also a simultaneously moving
      magnetic field at right angles, which is a possibility
      using a wax/ferrite/titanium oxide suspension, formed
      for investigation of AC imprint possibilities, a la
      the Searl myth as they say. Quite amazing what the
      investigation of magic squares can deliver, but alas I
      do not care to investigate Searl too much, as he does
      not explain himself to the common man.

      Sincerely Harvey D Norris.