Re: [teslafy] Re: Computer Loss

  • Pickur
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2007
      yes jack as you well know i will do my best helping
      out.

      i check my mail almost every day if not 3 times a day
      when i get the moment to just do it.

      thanks harvey and have a fun filled trip and keep us
      all posted on the adventure you are going on.take alot
      of pics and maybe with a laptop upload them.

      tim