Re: Computer Loss

    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2007
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Pickur <pickur@...> wrote:

      > i will moderate this forum.
      Yes I also made you a Co moderator. The needs and duties here are just
      to approve new memberships, where you should recieve an email when this
      happens, but do not approove new requests without them also sending an
      email with the request, otherwise they are computer program spamsters,
      where it will then say user joined via email program, or something like
      that. Between the two of you, the duties should be easy. Do not delete
      the jpegs I have placed in files section without my permission. Also
      feel free to use any of the Yahoo Group functions as I have not
      explored this much. If everything is working correctly you should see a
      crown under your listings in the Members Icon, where it is here you can
      see the status of all members if you need to ban any.
      HDN
    • Jack R Welch
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2007
        Hello Tim;Dident know you were on board--Jack W

        Harvey D Norris <harvich@...> wrote:
        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups .com, Pickur <pickur@...> wrote:

        > i will moderate this forum.
        Yes I also made you a Co moderator. The needs and duties here are just
        to approve new memberships, where you should recieve an email when this
        happens, but do not approove new requests without them also sending an
        email with the request, otherwise they are computer program spamsters,
        where it will then say user joined via email program, or something like
        that. Between the two of you, the duties should be easy. Do not delete
        the jpegs I have placed in files section without my permission. Also
        feel free to use any of the Yahoo Group functions as I have not
        explored this much. If everything is working correctly you should see a
        crown under your listings in the Members Icon, where it is here you can
        see the status of all members if you need to ban any.
        HDN

      • Pickur
        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2007
          yes jack as you well know i will do my best helping
          out.

          i check my mail almost every day if not 3 times a day
          when i get the moment to just do it.

          thanks harvey and have a fun filled trip and keep us
          all posted on the adventure you are going on.take alot
          of pics and maybe with a laptop upload them.

          tim