Home Again/ HDN

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:37 PM
      http://www.jesusfamilytomb.com/

      Hey folks, I went back to the homestead to find some
      files. Home is where your heart is. Mikey My esteemed
      brother noted that I should see about my old computer
      that contains many records, and evidently it has not
      crashed. Been fishing around some other yahoo groups
      and made some posts there. But I always remember to
      come home to teslafy, so I will repeat those other
      posts here soon. I am somewhat fascinated with history
      so brother Michael Norris said you should look at this
      site. Havent looked at it yet, so I am sending it to
      myself at the other home for futher perusal. It never
      hurts to repeat yourself, or put step 2 ahead of step
      1. So here is step two gleaned from past records of
      enquiry dating back a couple of years at least.

      Re: [wireless_energy_transmission] The Source
      Frequency Triple Resonant Magnifier

      Spent some time going back over records yesterday,
      this was a developement around July 2003. Back then I
      drew out a schematic, and took several pictures of
      what was involved. May be able to load files to this
      group for perusal in files section of this yahoo
      group, but these are on the computer at my former
      residence where my brother still lives. He says my
      old computer with these files is about to crash, so I
      need to investigate soon.
      I now recall why the efficiency was under 100% and
      not the April Fools Day speculation of 1000%, but this
      still leaves me shaking my head in bewilderment.
      (More about this later) From reading the records I
      see at least three factors that led to the quite
      amazing output. As I had stated this was NOT a high
      frequency air core transformer like a tesla coil/ and
      no arc gap anywhere was employed, the 480 hz remains
      constant through the entire system. If you go into a
      hardware store you may see the spools of 14 gauge wire
      that contain 500 ft of wire. It was two of these
      spools that were used as air core primaries. (All of
      this will be somewhat foreign to the methods used by
      tesla coilers, as such a 11 mh spool containing so
      many winds could never be used as a tesla coil
      primary, but they can be used as a source frequency
      air core transformer application.) These spools sat
      on extremely large secondaries, with tighter coupling
      then ordinarily possible, since they sat inside the
      conical pole openings of the large induction coils
      used as secondaries. The secondaries themselves
      weighed 80 lbs., and contained 9 miles of no 23 gauge
      wire wound onto a spool containing~ 20,000 winds, Now
      in a tesla coil the air core primary uses a joined
      capacity to negotiate the correct frequency for the
      secondary to resonate to, and because that secondary
      resonates at a higher frequency by itself by virtue of
      its relatively low internal capacity, or external
      capacity established by its top load, an arc gap is
      established on the primary to change its source
      frequency into the higher frequency predicted by the
      secondary. None of that hardly applies here, and the
      components themselves have massive internal capacity,
      since they are multilayered inductors, something never
      used in tesla coil constructions, although some
      primary designs may employ this multilayered
      construction, hence the work with the square aluminum
      arrays. Anyways the procedure for tuning such an air
      core transformer is different. First one of the
      primaries are tested for its inductive reactance. Now
      a capacity is chosen for resonance, but it is NOT a
      capacity chosen to make a high frequency for the
      resonance as is done with a tesla coil; instead it is
      a capacity chosen to resonate at the alternators
      source frequency of 480 hz; hence the name given for
      the process; a SOURCE FREQUENCY RESONANT MAGNIFIER. It
      is also called a magnifier because the same amperage
      inputed into the primary coils is made to conduct at
      the same level through many of these coils, which in
      this case there are 10 times as many coils on the
      output as there is on the input, and because the same
      amounts of amperage are found on the input as the
      output, obviously a higher voltage must be driving
      that output, and this is the purpose of the high
      induction coils, they are the first stage that uses a
      source frequency air core transformer principle to
      achieve that voltage, and it is here where the first
      principle to make that output occurs. It is found from
      measuring the amperage on the primary and postulating
      the number of winds on that primary we can form a
      figure naming the amp-turn input. In this instance
      because the primary and secondary coils are more or
      less tightly coupled mutual inductances, when we short
      out the secondary to measure its amperage to form a
      figure for its amount of amp-turns, we find that the
      secondary clearly has more amp turns in its
      circulation then what the primary itself contains, and
      apparently when a chosen load is attached for that
      secondary to power,(the third component of 20 some
      coils arranged in a tank circuit) this ratio drops
      some, but it is still over the amount of amp turns
      contained in the primary. The fact that amp turns of
      a secondary can exceed the amp turns of the primary in
      an air core transformer is fairly common knowledge,
      but of course it seems a bit unusual, since
      ferromagnetic transformers never can do this. This is
      the first facet to explain the devices great
      efficiency. The second facet becomes more revealing as
      to understand why the efficiency of the device is so
      great, and where the deception evolves from the
      description.
      Please feel free to correct my assumptions if
      they are erroneous, but there is a substantial
      difference in the term "power factor correction"
      applied to ferromagnetic transformers and the concept
      applied to this idea here of a source frequency air
      core transformer, which incidently is not feasible at
      all at 60 hz, since the sizing of the components would
      be enormous. Incidently with these huge induction
      coils registering some 60 henry @ 60 hz, I was able to
      resonate thenm at 60 hz, in fact two of them were put
      together at their poles and resonated according to
      their new mutual inductance, where each coil could
      have a q ~ 15, or 30 between them, since each coil was
      inversely resonated with respect to the other, meaning
      the voltage rises from (60 hz source frequency)
      resonance were also simultaneously in opposite
      polarities. A grounded neon could be connected to one
      of the coils voltage rise and apparently it would
      blink ~ at the earths own resonant frequency. This was
      primitively measured with a VHS camera by taping the
      blinking and having each of the frames counted for one
      second where if I recall correctly some 24 blinks were
      counted for the 60 frames that the camera records in
      one second, leading to the supposition that ~ 12 hz
      was interfacing with the earth ground. Somewhat more
      amazing was the fact that the ground itself could be
      regulated as to whether it was allowed to recieve this
      12 hz neon signal. This was done by making a preffered
      discharge to ground at a different distant spot in the
      ground from the other coils 60 hz series resonant
      voltage rise. If two neons were connected to each
      coils opposite voltage rise and grounded, this became
      similar to what happens when two neons are put in
      parallel, one will light but the other one will not.
      Apparently the ground path of least resistance is
      chosen. To control whether the neon would blink to
      ground or not, one side was given a florescent tube
      grounding, and the other side was given the neon,
      where these groundings were placed about 25 ft apart.
      The preffered ground discharge in this case would
      always be the florescent bulb, simply because of less
      ionization resistance I suppose. But in that scenario,
      all that needed to be done was to disconnect the
      preffered florescent to ground discharge, and the neon
      to ground discharge would start working. In actuallity
      this raises some questions as to whether we are
      actually influencing the local ground conductivity
      here because when one side would be withdrawing
      electrons from the earth, the other side would be
      attempting to pump electrons into the earth, since the
      voltage rises from each side are opposite. In doing
      this set up I also noticed that I was getting shocked,
      even though the utility strip that connected the coils
      to the 120 volt wall voltage was set into the off
      position. Later investigations of this effect showed
      that I was able to light the smallest of neons
      obtained at Radio Shack, (something as small as a
      LED), from the coil system, even though the power
      obtained through the utility strip was in its off
      position. I left this neon on continually for some
      days, until one day we had a short power outage during
      a thunderstorm that only lasted several seconds, so I
      ran outside to see if the neon was still lit. It was
      not, but when the power resumed, the neon lit up
      again.
      Apparently what was happening here is that when the
      utility strip is turned to the off position, it only
      breaks one of the supply lines and not both of them,
      and the grounded connection is left intact. What must
      have been happening is that since the coil system
      itself was resonant to the supply grids 60 hz
      frequency, this allowed for a miniscule amount of one
      ended wire conduction of electricity to occur through
      the intact ground wire. Later on I also discovered
      that if the coil system were isolated from the
      household ground, the larger neon bulb would no longer
      blink when actual power was delivered to the coil
      system. This was discovered when the coil system was
      instead powered by a variac, that employs an isolation
      transformer in its power delivery, and in this
      situation also no "free" one ended currents from the
      off power selection at the utility strip would be able
      shock me while positioning bulb ground dicharges. It
      seems I have gone a little off topic here, so I will
      resume with my explanation of this triple resonant
      line coupled air core transformer.
      As I have noted the amp turns of the air core
      secondary was in excess to the amp turns of the
      primary. And I then noted that there is a substantial
      difference in the term "power factor correction"
      applied to ferromagnetic transformers and the concept
      applied to this idea here of a source frequency air
      core transformer. In a power factor corrected
      transformer primary, this minimizes the actual power
      input of amperage input, while not reducing the
      secondary output, which of course makes for greater
      efficiency. But in this case, and again correct me if
      I am wrong, but in a power factor corrected
      ferromagnetic transformer primary, this practice can
      never result in more actual amperage in the primary
      then is inputed by the source. But with air core
      source frequency resonance this certainly can occur
      and is known as the resonant rise of amperage in a
      tank circuit. This is where the delusion came in with
      my description of the process, I had noted that the
      REACTIVE measurements would be used as the power
      input, and in reality we have no choice here to
      consider it to be otherwise. I had noted that the same
      amperage inputed by the alternator into the primaries
      can be found on the output coils, that have ten times
      the volume and resistance then do the primaries. The
      assumption then becomes that the amperage the
      alternator outputs is the same amperage that goes
      through the primaries, but this is where the deception
      comes into play. In reality the primaries aquire a 5
      fold increase of amperage by the resonant rise of
      amperage principle, so in actuallity the amperage
      through the primaries is NOT the same as as the
      amperage on the output coils, and this is where the
      deception came into play, folks might ASSUME that the
      alternators input amperage into the primaries was the
      same as that actual amperage issuing throgh the
      primaries, but this is not the case.
      Much more can be said about the particulars here,
      but I will mention one more idiosyscrasie involved,
      and save the last exception to the case for future
      postings on this subject.
      If we take this output load of 20 coils, being
      arranged in two columns of 10 coils each having an
      inductance on each column of .15 henry, and arrange
      these also as a tank circuit or parallel resonance, we
      can measure its q factor of resonant amperage rise by
      directly connecting it to the alternator 480 hz input,
      and then compare the amperage inputed into the tank,
      and the actual amperage inside the tank, and that
      ratio will be the ACTING parallel resonant Q factor.
      This load shows an acting tank Q of 8.5 when line
      coupled, or wire connected to the voltage source of
      the alternator., ( these q factors are the acting
      ones, not the theoretical ones shown by calculations
      which usually always calculate above the actual acting
      q factor, this thought to be due to the inductors
      large internal capacity which detracts from the
      possible amount of resonance achieved).
      Now the chain of command here is that first a
      tank style primary showing resonant rise of amperage
      is used; next the voltage is transformed upwards by
      the high induction coil in the air core transformer
      method, which means a tremendous loss of amperage, but
      a gain in voltage. Now in the final step this meager
      amperage obtained at higher voltage is inputed into
      the ending circuit, which is another tank circuit of
      20 coils, whose resonant rise of amperage factor means
      that once again more amperage will be obtained in the
      final load then was inputed by the air core voltage
      rise transformation. Now something special happens
      however, instead of the ending circuit showing the
      cited 8.5 resonant amperage rise, it instead shows a
      factor of 18! This becomes hard to realize why the
      voltage from one source would show a different Q
      factor from another source, until we consider the laws
      of maximum energy transfer which states that when the
      internal resistance of the source of emf matches the
      load resistance, maximum energy transfer takes place.
      Now the actual resistance of the high induction coils
      is about 1000 ohms, and the actual impedance of the
      ending tank circuit is also quite high, and the net
      result of this closer matching of internal resistance
      to load resistance appears to be an increase in acting
      Q factor!
      The fourth factor here for the improved
      efficiency of this air core transformer/line coupled
      triple resonance factor would probably take as long as
      this letter itself to explain, so I will leave it for
      later...

      Sincerely Harvey D Norris

      Looks like I might have been rude not to include the
      first letter as follows; but alas it was not sent from
      my address so I have to go to the small group at

      wireless_energy_transmission@ yahoogroups.com

      This group only has some 18 members now, and it is a
      spin off from the tesla list that contains many Tesla
      quotes that I have borrowed and cited from this list.
      No wonder, the man who started the list also makes
      available invaluable records that Tesla himself
      historically made, pardon my memory loss, I cannot
      remember his name. I guess they call this the cart
      before the horse syndrome....

      The Source Frequency Triple Resonant Magnifier
      Sun Apr 1, 2007 4:21 pm

      This is not an April Fool's Joke, although alas once
      again this
      year I have missed an opportunity to reveal some
      remarkable things.
      Its probably not an opportune time to go down that
      road, so this
      being a list on the wireless transmission of power, I
      see the
      relevance here to this posting, and will first post my
      claim, and
      then later explain the mechanism for the somewhat
      unusual results.

      I was able to pass more power through the air, by
      resonant
      induction,(this disqualifies me from the prize by the
      stated rules)
      then if the intended load were directly wire connected
      to its AC
      generator. I cannot exactly recall the ratio here, but
      it could be
      found from my formerly posted notes/ It was probably
      about 10/1 ratio.

      Now let me describe the source of power, which was a
      Delco Remy
      car alternator with the diodes removed to provide 3
      phase AC; driven
      at a constant rpm by an electric motor to provide 480
      hz. Now for
      the purposes of the possible utility of this invention
      or discovery,
      we might describe the load as a power factor corrected
      high impedance
      heating element. In actuality this was a collection of
      twenty [14
      gauge,500 ft] coils arranged in two rows in series.
      Each of those
      branches of 10 coils in series measured .15 Henry @ 12
      ohms and could
      be resonated in series with .75uF @ 480 hz employing a
      series
      resonance and attendant voltage gain at the LC
      midpoint. Employing
      these as inversely phased series resonances, the
      opposing midpoints
      could supply voltages near the limit of the meters 750
      volt limit,
      given the input of 15 volts from the alternator,
      showing a fairly
      decent q factor between the phasings. The somewhat
      bizaare thing
      with these long series of coils is that during the
      inductive reactive
      tests to determine the matching capacity for
      resonance, the columns
      showed no mutual inductance, meaning the polarity
      input of one
      phasing had no effect on the reactance measurement of
      the adjacent
      column and phase. But when both of these phasings were
      series
      resonated together, they DID appear to have a
      significant mutual
      induction, in that the LC loop from one phase could be
      shorted out
      and its reciever from the resonant induction will
      record one quarter
      the amount of amperage found in the sending station.
      We assume that
      the medium of power exchange in this example is the
      air core magnetic
      field since the coil systems are lined up adjacently,
      so we at least
      conclude that they are loosely magnetically coupled,
      where later on
      it was discovered that this can be an advantage with
      air core
      transformers.(Again I am speaking of a 480 hz source
      frequency air
      core transformers and not the more familiar tesla high
      frequency air
      core transformer) But here on this first case example
      we can compare
      the results of this first case of wireless power
      transfer and compare
      it to the claims made here with the triple resonant
      air core model.
      In this first case example we might conclude 25 %
      transfer
      efficiency, since both the sender and reciever are of
      the same
      resistance.

      Now we will compare the actions of the triple
      resonance which
      uses a single stage of power transfer through the air,
      where the only
      wire transfer is a set of power factor corrected
      primary coils,
      consisting of two of the same twenty 14 gauge` 1.2
      ohm,~11 mh coils
      used on the output. The INPUT from the alternator is
      considered to BE
      the reactive measurements of both the instantantaneous
      amperage and
      voltage being delivered to the primar(ies).
      Undoubtably power factor
      arguments need not apply here since by that standard
      the benefit of a
      doubt is given since reactive power measurements
      always exceed the
      actual true power input, and not the reverse situation
      where those
      measurements could be construed to be above it, and
      not below it. In
      any case the fact that we have a "power factor
      corrected air core
      primary" implies more then might initially be
      recognized. So now here
      the April Fools Day claims can be made for
      consideration.

      Nearly the same amount of amperage inputed into the
      primaries
      consisting of two 14 gauge coils will be produced into
      twenty of
      them as the output. Let us first look at the problem
      from the
      ferromagnetic transformer viewpoint. Since the load is
      ten times the
      resistance of the input load, ( Da this is really
      stretching things a
      bit with hillbilly reasoning but bear with me); we
      should use a 10 to
      1 step up transformer, that produces 10 times the
      voltage to drive
      the equivalent amperage through that load, but then
      ten times the
      amperage should be consumed at the primary and not
      just above that
      found in the output coils?
      So lets try applying the same example to the first one
      concerning
      the efficiency of this transformation. If in fact the
      same amperage
      was enabled through the ten times the resistance on
      the output load,
      by the first example this would imply 1000%
      efficiency.
      There are at least two factors here to explain things
      which for
      now I will leave to the imagination, as it just
      occurred to me that I
      had in the past analysed the situation so as explain
      it as under 100%
      efficiency, and certain trickeries in the description
      are employed,
      to be later explained... so perhaps later I can post
      that conclusion
      from its dated record.

      Have a Puzzling April Fools Day