CALL FOR PAPERS / DVD SALE ENDS SOON!

  • Steve Elswick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      CALL FOR PAPERS: Researchers and inventors interested in presenting a paper, exhibiting products, or otherwise supporting the 2007  ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (July 26-29/Salt Lake City)should contact Steve Elswick at (520) 463-1904 immediately. Subsidized speaking slots are limited with priority going to those who have WORKING HARDWARE! Suggested topics include Tesla technology, Tesla Coils, high energy physics, scalar technology, alternative energy, fuel saving products, alternative medicine, new health products, extreme physics, and other extraordinary technologies! In 2006, we had a GREAT conference.. . and 2007 will be even better!

      CONFERENCE DVD SALE CONTINUES! Our end of the year ExtraOdinary Technology /Exotic Research Conference DVD Sale continues with a $5 discount on each DVD when 2 or more are purchased! To save even more buy a conference set and get $50 off! For SUPER SAVER Special, buy all seven (7) conferences for $1500!!! Sale ends December 31.

      35% DISCOUNT ON "END OF YEAR" PREREGISTRATION! The 2007 EXTRAORDINARY TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE is scheduled for JULY 26-29 in SALT LAKE CITY, UT! Based on the magazine ExtraOrdinary Technology, this conference features the latest information alternative energy and medicine. The speaker selection process has begun with the "Call for Papers" issued in the magazine. For those early bird members who
      trust our judgment in getting good speakers, a whopping 35% discount is being offered if they preregister by Dec 31, 2006!

      PRE-REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Early preregistration has started with 35% discount to members who preregister before Dec 31, 2006!  Preregistration is currently by phone (520-463-1994) , web www.teslatech. info , and snail mail.

      GLOBAL SCIENCES DVDs NOW AVAILABLE! Check www.teslatech. info for conference/speaker info.

      Steve Elswick -- steve@teslatech. info
      Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology
      520-463-1994 - http://www.teslatec h.info