Re: To Harvey D Norris

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "cavetronics" <cavetronics@...> wrote:

      > Below is a post you have made and i happin to have a system running i
      > have built and it works as your post has stated. i run a load of
      > about 58 watts it cost me about 5.5-5.8 watts to run .
      This of course would be remarkable, however one must be more specific
      as to what the input consists of, and what the output consists of,
      where here I will try supplying the records for my cited case, and the
      associated wonderings about how this resonant circuit functions, as
      this was the example cited in my past post you have cited. I notice
      that yahoo has added letters to the prefix URL, so I dont know if the
      URLs will go through.

      Here is the Output;
      Dsc00582.jpg
      SrFe 800-900 degree F heat output@ 17 DCV yeilding 3 Amps/ ~equal
      stator voltage input @ ~1.1 A phase delivery.
      (A dc volt meter in fluxuation between 17.1 and 17.2 volts shows the
      voltage across the ferrite, and a DC amp reading shows 3.08 A. This DC
      current is obtained by two full wave rectifications across three AC
      resonant voltage rises. The ferrite load producing heat is acting with
      an apparent resistance of 17 volts/ 3 A = 5.6 ohms

      Now between this load and its diodes acccomplishing the dual phased DC
      rectification are equal and opposite reactances of 7 ohms each. The
      stator line output wires from the alternator are "ballasted" by these
      7 ohm reactances. What this means is that the solitary reactances
      alone when placed across the three phases of the alternator with the
      voltage input set at 7 volts, each phase will conduct near one amp.
      If the reactances of L and C are placed in series, five amps will
      result with a 5 fold internal increase of voltage to accomplish the
      higher amperage conduction, thus the resonant circuits show a q of 5.
      However here the circuit is "loaded" so that no resonant voltage rise
      is supplied to the load as the input jpeg here shows.

      Dsc00583.jpg
      Input to SrFe heating; ~17.7 stator volts yeilding ~1.1 A on phases
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/SP/Dsc00583.jpg
      Stator line 1 supplying 2.2 amps splits into phase 1 bearing 1.44 A and
      phase 3 bearing 1 A
      Stator line 2 supplying 2.07 A splits into phase 1 @1.44 A and phase 2
      @ .85 A
      Stator line 3 supplying 2.24 A splits into phase 3 @ 1A and phase 2
      @ .85 A

      The circuit is acting in the direction of a parallel resonant circuit
      by virtue of the fact that the impedance of the load(s) is
      approximately double what the solitary reactances of 7 ohms provide. In
      this particular instance if the load was replaced by a short across all
      inner voltage rises, the circuit having a q of 5 would appear as 5
      times the ordinary 7 ohm reactance value or 35 ohms, so that given the
      17.7 volt stator, only .5 A would be admitted into the circuit, where
      we would assume that the stator delivery lines would contain 1.7 times
      this amount or ~ .86 A. Inside the circiuts themselves we should find
      fives times the .5 A input or 2.5 A, due to the tank q of 5.

      HDN
      Postnote, computer arrived at new house today, will be in better
      contact...