Re: [teslafy] To Harvey D Norris

  • Jones Beene
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2006
      Brian,

      Harvey is out-of-pocket for a few weeks, according to a recent
      post, but he may be checking in for messages periodically.

      Can you post any detail or pics of your device to the files area?

      Regards,

      Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006
        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "cavetronics" <cavetronics@...> wrote:

        > Below is a post you have made and i happin to have a system running i
        > have built and it works as your post has stated. i run a load of
        > about 58 watts it cost me about 5.5-5.8 watts to run .
        This of course would be remarkable, however one must be more specific
        as to what the input consists of, and what the output consists of,
        where here I will try supplying the records for my cited case, and the
        associated wonderings about how this resonant circuit functions, as
        this was the example cited in my past post you have cited. I notice
        that yahoo has added letters to the prefix URL, so I dont know if the
        URLs will go through.

        Here is the Output;
        Dsc00582.jpg
        SrFe 800-900 degree F heat output@ 17 DCV yeilding 3 Amps/ ~equal
        stator voltage input @ ~1.1 A phase delivery.
        (A dc volt meter in fluxuation between 17.1 and 17.2 volts shows the
        voltage across the ferrite, and a DC amp reading shows 3.08 A. This DC
        current is obtained by two full wave rectifications across three AC
        resonant voltage rises. The ferrite load producing heat is acting with
        an apparent resistance of 17 volts/ 3 A = 5.6 ohms

        Now between this load and its diodes acccomplishing the dual phased DC
        rectification are equal and opposite reactances of 7 ohms each. The
        stator line output wires from the alternator are "ballasted" by these
        7 ohm reactances. What this means is that the solitary reactances
        alone when placed across the three phases of the alternator with the
        voltage input set at 7 volts, each phase will conduct near one amp.
        If the reactances of L and C are placed in series, five amps will
        result with a 5 fold internal increase of voltage to accomplish the
        higher amperage conduction, thus the resonant circuits show a q of 5.
        However here the circuit is "loaded" so that no resonant voltage rise
        is supplied to the load as the input jpeg here shows.

        Dsc00583.jpg
        Input to SrFe heating; ~17.7 stator volts yeilding ~1.1 A on phases
        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/SP/Dsc00583.jpg
        Stator line 1 supplying 2.2 amps splits into phase 1 bearing 1.44 A and
        phase 3 bearing 1 A
        Stator line 2 supplying 2.07 A splits into phase 1 @1.44 A and phase 2
        @ .85 A
        Stator line 3 supplying 2.24 A splits into phase 3 @ 1A and phase 2
        @ .85 A

        The circuit is acting in the direction of a parallel resonant circuit
        by virtue of the fact that the impedance of the load(s) is
        approximately double what the solitary reactances of 7 ohms provide. In
        this particular instance if the load was replaced by a short across all
        inner voltage rises, the circuit having a q of 5 would appear as 5
        times the ordinary 7 ohm reactance value or 35 ohms, so that given the
        17.7 volt stator, only .5 A would be admitted into the circuit, where
        we would assume that the stator delivery lines would contain 1.7 times
        this amount or ~ .86 A. Inside the circiuts themselves we should find
        fives times the .5 A input or 2.5 A, due to the tank q of 5.

        HDN
        Postnote, computer arrived at new house today, will be in better
        contact...