adults only

  • jessica_simp_f1
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      please logon to http://seniorfriendfinder.com/go/g809142-pmem  and click chat
    • James David Robbins
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
        Tell me something Norris: are you trying to be an asshole or does it
        just come naturally?

        I think this group desperately needs a new moderator - someone who
        really cares about the needs of the group and isn't bought off by the
        morons who peddle spam. Norris obviously isn't the man for the job.

        Go to hell Norris!

        re:

        adults only
        Posted by: "jessica_simp_f1" jessica_simp_f1@... jessica_simp_f1
        Sun Oct 1, 2006 10:27 am (PST)
        please logon to http://seniorfriendfinder.com/go/g809142-pmem
        <http://seniorfriendfinder.com/go/g809142-pmem> and click chat
        Back to top
        Messages in this topic (1)
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
          --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "James David Robbins" <TwoCoins1@...>
          wrote:

          > Tell me something Norris: are you trying to be an asshole or does it
          > just come naturally?
          Of Course it does come naturally, as a learning obtained from that
          which is what spontaneously appears, and the reaction in accordance
          with what the observation holds. Everything here is a learning
          experience. My real life comrades have often criticized me upon this
          same point, that I am naturally an asshole; they said that I should
          take Anger Management Classes from the the police state. However I
          am smarter4 then them: the only remedy for the police state is a warm
          gun under your pillow, so that you can touch it going to sleep.

          > I think this group desperately needs a new moderator - someone who
          > really cares about the needs of the group and isn't bought off by
          the
          > morons who peddle spam. Norris obviously isn't the man for the job.
          As I have previously indicated, there is positively no more person
          qualified for the job 0ther then me. They prepared me for this Job by
          mirror images. I am the expert concerning the possibilities to be
          fortold. And anyone else can volunteer for the instant karma and
          responsibility. Start having some Instant Karma and see how you like
          it.

          > Go to hell Norris!
          Well, as my second grade teacher told me, that is a deep subject. I
          was once a Judas myself, at a young age. I didnt get 30 pieces of
          silver as reward, as recorded in the popular literature, but however
          the same trick was played back at me, as I understand this ego
          structure as played out in time. I recently learned that I had a
          Judas among me, the same Judas that stole the copper for
          experimentation, the large induction coils that are practically
          irreplacable. He felt so miserable that he spoke of suicuide3 of
          him"ame to understand that that I didnt want to go to hell, and that
          if I forgave him this would be good for records.
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
            --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "jessica_simp_f1"

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
              <jessica_simp_f1@...> wrote:

              > please logon to http://seniorfriendfinder.com/go/g809142-pmem
              > <http://seniorfriendfinder.com/go/g809142-pmem> and click chat
              Look here you silly bitch, Ive already been exiled from the Republic
              Of Mexico when people impersonated me many years ago with my kind
              permission of use of identity papers. So I am no longer permitted to
              visit this Mexican Southern neighbor country: because I have been
              exiled from the country with proper papers of extradition, even
              though the party in question wasnt actually me. Likewise then I have
              prepared the means and method to exile thee from the teslafy group,
              with additional comment. I already have a woman that bothers me
              incessantly: and luckily for me no marriage contracts were ever
              signed, in my entire lifetime, Furthermore even having the pleasure
              of not having to deal with any children from progenitation: even
              though she acts like she is my wife,recently badgers to move in with
              me and makes demands from the very issue of having lived together
              before. So we dont need no single love lists here...