Re: [teslafy] Re: HDN Reports Back

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2006

      Secret<http:///?&ik=2601a4d0c9&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10dc1211e4d30a5e&ww=1016&lvp=5&cvp=6&qt=&zx=mfm8ew-6n7ivi#10dc1211e4d30a5e_2>From:
      > Casey Shimano
      >
      > What is going on? Do you think this is a joke?
      Yep

      How
      > much are these bozos
      > paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted?
      One thousand dollars a year.
      Did
      > one of your relatives
      > get a stockbroker gig.
      Yep my brother educated me to be very light on touch,
      trials and tribulations.

      > I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time
      > everyday deleting bullshit
      > like this from my inbox and then I open this.
      As George Clinton says open or free your mind and
      your ass will follow.

      > Maybe you need a little help.
      Yes I'm Ready for Rehab.
      Maybe you should
      > resign and let someone else
      > do this job.
      Dont piss me off here. I was specifically selected for
      this job.

      You don't seem up to it.
      I was up to it from the day I was born.
      > I quit. Please remove my name from this list.
      No favor can be granted from the outside in. Remove
      yourself from where you came from if it is to be
      reckoned. The truth comes from the inside-out, not the
      outside-in. Harvich Indubitably.
      > Jim Robbins

    • James David Robbins
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 20, 2006
        Harvich,

        I figured you were a moron but I didn't think you were an asshole too.

        My mistake. And thanks for telling me how to drop out of this stupid group.

        Jim Robbins

        Re:

        Re: HDN Reports Back

        Posted by: "Harvey Norris" harvich@...   harvich

        Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:03 am (PST)

        --- James David Robbins <TwoCoins1@...> wrote:

        > Let me get this straight:
        >
        > After months of silence, you post a missive saying
        > you were there all the
        > time, you weren't asleep at the wheel and the very
        >
        > The Great Stock Market

        Secret< http:///?&ik=2601a4d0c9&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10dc1211e4d30a5e&ww=1016&lvp=5&cvp=6&qt=&zx=mfm8ew-6n7ivi#10dc1211e4d30a5e_2>From:
        > Casey Shimano
        >
        > What is going on? Do you think this is a joke?
        Yep

        How
        > much are these bozos
        > paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted?
        One thousand dollars a year.
        Did
        > one of your relatives
        > get a stockbroker gig.
        Yep my brother educated me to be very light on touch,
        trials and tribulations.

        > I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time
        > everyday deleting bullshit
        > like this from my inbox and then I open this.
        As George Clinton says open or free your mind and
        your ass will follow.

        > Maybe you need a little help.
        Yes I'm Ready for Rehab.
        Maybe you should
        > resign and let someone else
        > do this job.
        Dont piss me off here. I was specifically selected for
        this job.

        You don't seem up to it.
        I was up to it from the day I was born.
        > I quit. Please remove my name from this list.
        No favor can be granted from the outside in. Remove
        yourself from where you came from if it is to be
        reckoned. The truth comes from the inside-out, not the
        outside-in. Harvich Indubitably.
        > Jim Robbins

        A Stock Market Investment Plan That Never Lets You Down

        Posted by: "Casey Shimano" caseyshimano@...   caseyshimano

        Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:01 pm (PST)

        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less.

        ---------------------------------

      • James David Robbins
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 20, 2006
          FYI:

          Mr. Norris,

          Yeah, you pissed me off.

          I have sent the following to the Yahoo Groups Abuse reporting site:

          I have sent a number of emails to the Teslafy list moderator: Harvey Norris" harvich@...   harvich complaining about the inclusion of spam in the postings.

          After being ignored for a long time, he reappears in the posting saying he had been too busy to properly moderate the list.

          Can't something be done to stop the inclusion of spam in list postings? It's very obvious that this list's moderator isn't interested and doesn't respond to complaints about this material.

          I sent Norris the following:

          Re: HDN Reports Back
          Posted by: "James David Robbins" TwoCoins1@...   twocoins1
          Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:42 pm (PST)

          Let me get this straight:

          After months of silence, you post a missive saying you were there all the time, you weren't asleep at the wheel and the very next posting includes:

          The Great Stock Market
          Secret<http:///?&ik=2601a4d0c9&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10dc1211e4d30a5e&ww=1016&lvp=5&cvp=6&qt=&zx=mfm8ew-6n7ivi#10dc1211e4d30a5e_2>From: Casey Shimano

          What is going on? Do you think this is a joke? How much are these bozos paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted? Did one of your relatives get a stockbroker gig.

          I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time everyday deleting bullshit like this from my inbox and then I open this.

          Maybe you need a little help. Maybe you should resign and let someone else do this job. You don't seem up to it.
          I quit. Please remove my name from this list.

          Jim Robbins
          Back to top
          Messages in this topic (6)
          1c.

          This is Norris's reply:

          Re: HDN Reports Back
          Posted by: "Harvey Norris" harvich@...   harvich
          Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:03 am (PST)

          --- James David Robbins <TwoCoins1@...> wrote:

          > Let me get this straight:
          >
          > After months of silence, you post a missive saying you were there all the time, you weren't asleep at the wheel and the very next posting includes:

          The Great Stock Market Secret <http:///?&ik=2601a4d0c9&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10dc1211e4d30a5e&ww=1016&lvp=5&cvp=6&qt=&zx=mfm8ew-6n7ivi#10dc1211e4d30a5e_2>From: Casey Shimano

          What is going on? Do you think this is a joke?

          Yep

          How much are these bozos paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted?

          One thousand dollars a year.

          Did one of your relatives get a stockbroker gig.

          Yep my brother educated me to be very light on touch,
          trials and tribulations.

          I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time everyday deleting bullshit like this from my inbox and then I open this.

          As George Clinton says open or free your mind and your ass will follow.

          Maybe you need a little help.

          Yes I'm Ready for Rehab.

          Maybe you should resign and let someone else do this job.

          Dont piss me off here. I was specifically selected for this job.

          You don't seem up to it.

          I was up to it from the day I was born.

          I quit. Please remove my name from this list.

          No favor can be granted from the outside in. Remove yourself from where you came from if it is to be reckoned. The truth comes from the inside-out, not the outside-in.

          Harvich Indubitably.

          In the same posting, the following was included (along with a couple of emails welcoming Norris back):

          Back to top
          Messages in this topic (6)
          2.
          A Stock Market Investment Plan That Never Lets You Down
          Posted by: "Casey Shimano" caseyshimano@...   caseyshimano
          Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:01 pm (PST)
          The bulls and bears of the stock market are both tempting and scary to the investors. Speculators are enchanted by the stock market's potential to help them in making quick money with a big M. While those who tread with care and caution, often shy away for fear of losing. However, the stock market is not all about speculative gains or black Tuesdays. It is a place where committed companies look for raising money to fund their activities. Serious investors can actually create wealth not only for themselves, but also for the companies and the nation. A wise way to invest in the stock market is to empower your self with information. You have to know and learn about the company you invest in, from past records and future plans.
          http://hyper-stocks.blogspot.com/2006/09/stock-market-investment-plan-that.html

          Back to top
          Messages in this topic (1)

          welcome back

          Posted by: "John Patrick Waller" scifuntubes@...   scifuntubes
          Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:59 pm (PST)

          I enjoy your postings did not mind deleting stock market posting

          scifuntubes

          In response, I sent him the following email:

          Harvey,

          I figured you were a moron but I didn't think you were an asshole too.

          My mistake. And thanks for telling me how to drop out of this stupid group.

          Jim Robbins

          I also got this from Michael Best who also is upset with Norris's management of this list:

          On 8/5/06, Michael Best <mbest@...
          > wrote:
          Jim-

          I understand your feelings about the "4 Step Stock Market" spam.  I despise spam as well, but by exercising care, I manage to keep the spam volume to this, my primary address, to about five per day.

          But as for that spammer on Teslafy...  This is Harvey's group, and from several years of communications with him, it's "his way or the highway," IMHO.  Usually, Harvey terminates spammers within a day of appearance.  But right now, I believe he is on a well-deserved vacation, and likely not monitoring the list.

          I have suggested to him before that he appoint a moderator to handle the list when he is indisposed.  He was not too keen on that suggestion, to put it politely.  Teslafy is his forum, 110%, and he is its only master.  Finis.

          When he returns, I intend to politely suggest to him that he make some changes in the group's setup.  As currently structured, anyone can join without moderator approval, and no members have their messages moderated.

          I am moderator and/or owner of several groups, and know quite well how to structure the group to eliminate spammers.  My SOP is to require moderator approval for new members, and all new members are placed on moderation.  Longstanding group members are unmoderated, unless their
          behavior requires intervention.  Now I typically approve all membership requests to my groups, unless they are obviously from a spammer or troll- in which case I email the applicant asking for more information.  A failure to reply results in my denial of their membership.  After a new member joins, I typically leave them on moderated status for the first 3-5 of their posts, and if they are
          genuine, I remove the moderation.  I have found this 100% effective in preventing spammers, and will suggest this approach to Harvey.

          Now in Harvey's absence, any member of Yahoo! can report the spammer for TOS violations here:
          http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/groups/cgi_abuse

          I intend to do this very thing after sending this email.  I would think that the spammer will be removed from Yahoo! within 48 hours.

          Just bear with it for now, Jim.  It will be taken care of.  And Harvey is a rare bird, one that I have much respect for.  Teslafy is his list, and he is going to manage it as he sees fit.  We can but suggest improvements.

          Best regards,
          Mike

          And my reply:

          Michael,

          Sounds great! Thanks for the info. I will hang in there.

          Jim

          The following is correspondence between me and Judy Hayes" judylynn@...  regarding spam on the Teslafy list:

               James David Robbins     to judylynn
               More options      Aug 5

          Hello again,

          I've sent two emails protesting the inclusion of this garbage in this group postings without response. Do you know of any way that I could complain to someone in authority to have the moderator either removed or forced to exclude email like this from future postings?

          On 8/3/06, James David Robbins <twocoins1@...> wrote:
          Hi,

          D you know how to go about doing that? I might be interested. Anything to stop the flow of garbage in to my email account.

          Morons like this are the guys who make commercials for Geico and OrangeGlo :-)

          Thanks,

          Jim

          Re: How the Stock Market Works - easy 4 step guide
          Posted by: "Judy Hayes" judylynn@...   silvertrinity1972
          Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:49 pm (PST)
          Its spam, they are not in the group to read, they post it and leave typically, even if they don't leave they don't read messages so they will never get your message telling them to stop. Unless someone helps the group by offering to be an assistant moderator this stuff will keep popping up in here.

          Judy

               Judy Hayes     to me
               More options      Aug 6

          Previously the way things work is that the group owner has to approve the transfer of the group or the adding of a moderator. So if they decide to forget about the group there isn't anything anyone can do other than start a new group. That has just been my previous experience on this matter. It was also just over a year ago I tried this (the group getting spam also) and things could have changed, I just didn't see any info showing otherwise.

          Judy Lynn

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 13, 2011
            --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Nagel" <knagel@...> wrote:

            > Hi Harvey,
            >
            > Frankly, I find your personal stories much more interesting and
            > enlightening, for example your story about "rooster" the mathematician
            > was a gem that kept me smiling for days...But you want to talk
            > about numbers now, so OK.
            >
            > I've thought abit about this same problem, that of a "3 dimensional"
            > rotation. What got me to think about this is something called
            > spacial quantization, but as the idea didn't fit the physical
            > observations I won't bore you with the details. However, the
            > basic idea of a three dimensional spin follows from this
            > reasoning.
            >
            > We define spin in three dimensions by a plane, and an orthogonal
            > axis. It follows that there are three such spins, cooresponding
            > to the three dimensions. This same idea can be applied to a 4
            > dimensional space, now with four possible spin axis and a plane
            > in 2 dimensions.
            >
            > It's interesting to speculate on a new kind of spin, one defined
            > by a three dimensional volume rather than a 2 dimensional plane,
            > and an axis. Again there are 4 such spins, cooresponding
            > to the 4 dimensions, but the appearance of such a "3 spin" in our
            > 3 dimensional world would be quite odd. Is this what you are
            > referring to below, or the more simple case of an ordinary spin
            > but with the axis being the 4th dimension?
            >
            > K.

            A 3D arrangement like this implies that on minimum a stator line can serve three arms of the load instead of merely two as exists on the flat plane arrangement. THUS SOMETHING OF GREAT IMPORTANCE MAY BE GLOSSED OVER BY IMPROPER APPLICATION. IT WOULD APPEAR THAT IN THE 3D PYRAMID DESIGN USING FIVE CORNERS THAT ONE OF THE CORNERS WOULD BE IMBALANCED AS IT WOULD HAVE FOUR CONNECTING LINES RATHER THEN THREE.
            IF WE DECIDE TO USE A FIVE FOLD DIVISION OF TIMED AC INPUTS AS THE CORNERS OF THE PYRAMID, THE METHODOLOGY OF HOW THE PHASE CURRENTS WOULD BE DISTRIBUTED BECOMES PROBLEMATIC IN THE IMAGINATION.

            > Now concerning the meaning of 444: how could
            > quadrature be placed into three dimensions as to make
            > it more efficient then flat plane laws can allow?
            > This is a more mysterious problem then is first
            > considered. A three dimensional rotation may not be
            > the answer. but rather a semblance of the same effect
            > can be conceptualized using 3 sets of 3 phases
            > arranged to chase each in three dimensional space
            > orthogonally on all appropriate 3D angles. This would
            > be a mental construct employing a geometry employing
            > nine different corners I would suppose.
            >
            > A lot of mistakes can be made in suppositions. In the
            > above idea we would have to split the 360 degrees of
            > timing into 9 equal parts for stator delivery to the
            > corners. But to concieve three dimensionally as
            > arrangement for timing delivery upon the corners in a
            > harmonical matter even demands further consideration.
            > Similar to the construction of magic cubes, there may
            > be a minimal size for the first possibility to exist.
            >
            > A flat plane magic square is first evident using 3,
            > but the same construct applied to three dimensions is
            > impossible using 3. It is also impossible using 4.
            > When the realization beset me I then knew that 8 to a
            > side was possible on three dimensions and I started to
            > map it out. But on further questioning on the matter I
            > was informed that it could be done with 5 to a side
            > which seems to be a contradiction of theory, but
            > nevertheless it has been proved.
            >
            > Six, the duality of three is a more difficult balance
            > on flat plane magic number laws. But yet if we
            > attempted to incorporate the idea of quadrature in
            > three dimensions as the 444 idea seems to lead to:
            > only six points of stator lines leads to a 3D object
            > on its corners. This would then be represented as a
            > visible four sided pyramid setting opposite to its
            > mirror images with respect to both bases.
            >
            > In any case the imagination of man is a grand thing:
            > and it is how imagination is applied to reality that
            > produces new conceptions. Here the concept of three
            > dimensional phasing arrangements is concieved of.
            >
            > Sincerely HDN
            Search made from Teslafy Messages Using "Higher Dimensional" as enquiree; will continue on with relevant items HDN