HDN Reports Back

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 14, 2006
      Sorry about the negligence here as a moderator and the controlling of
      spam. Anyone can volunteer to be a co- moderator. I seem to recall
      the the VTA list was started by someone who later dissapeared,
      perhaps even with some sending funds to him (the original author of
      the VTA list). I guess Guy Resh (spelling in question) took over as
      moderator of that list.

      Anyways I am skeptical about the possibility of setting a magnetic
      substance into internal molecular or domain rotation so as for the
      end effect of setting up a collector coil to continually extract
      energy.

      I believe in focusing on what is possible and discarding the
      impossibilities. But every false lead may lead down further avenues
      of this labyrinth in hope of reaching the end of the maze. Strontium
      ferrite usage as a heating element seems to be a practical
      possibility provided the inputs and arrangements are correct. These
      consist of impedance matching of outer ballasting components and the
      availability of input frequency, which may be a obstacle for
      commercial developement since we are generally based on the 60 hertz
      power distribution.

      Comments concerning the efficiency of solid state conversion of
      frequency to higher frequency are welcome. As I understand it the
      variable speed AC motor driven by a frequency controller is in quite
      common usage. Here instead of the higher frequency being sent to a
      variable speed AC motor the possibility of the input being sent into
      resonantly ballasted strontium ferrite heat release seems a distinct
      possibility. This might become practical for such devices in plastic
      extrusion ect.. The whole question becomes a comparison of current
      devices to electrically provide this heat demand versus the
      resonantly driven ones using SrFe, as I have outlined in
      investigations of the maximum energy transfer principle as powered by
      a common automotive AC alternator providing 480 hz to proper resonant
      circuits. In this particular Teslafy cited instance the outer
      ballasting used was of a lower inductance to provide for the highest
      amperage delivery across the ferrite, which would set it into
      incandescence. This in turn would crumble and melt the ferrite. It
      would seem possible to employ ferrite heat release in a much less
      dramatic manner provided higher inductances were designed on the
      outer ballasting elements, which should be a subject to be further
      persued with the existing 480 hz alternator. A more important future
      aspect would be to explore the use of frequency controllers to
      replace the function of the alternator, and the efficiency losses
      involved on that input at higher frequencies. I would hope to soon
      speak to my local motor supplier concerning this aspect, and again
      any informed comments on the matter will be welcome.

      Lately the scientific efforts on my part have come to a standstill
      but I think this is only a temporary diversion. The household
      arrangements have become complicated by many factors, all due to the
      reception of a large monetary amount from family land sale and some
      family infighting. A substantial sum has been spent on foolishness,
      drug abuse, alcoholism all enabled by a band venture that has taken
      away all free time, including that for the teslafy group, so again
      anyone can volunteer to be a moderator, but I hope to now more
      frequently check in as my living arrangements should be finalized
      next week.

      I am surrounded by scavengers with no income, who have a musical
      inclinations with me, and I complain to myself about the invasion of
      privacy but this is a story in itself about the many somewhat
      perilous conditions I have had to endure for the common good. Some
      20,000 dollars have been frittered away. Our musical band is named
      RFR, whose initial symbolism is Ready for Rehab, which I think all of
      us are. These folks around me have some bad mental problems, leading
      to many stories about the exploits I have been forced into. We
      should have some kind of DVD release soon.

      Harvey D Norris
      Future Teslafy Contributor
    • Keith Nagel
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 18, 2006
        Hi Harvey,

        Welcome back.

        Do keep us informed about your trials and tribulations with RFR,
        your stories are wonderful and most charming. I'll certainly consider
        buying a copy of the DVD.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 19, 2006
          --- Keith Nagel <knagel@...> wrote:

          > Hi Harvey,
          >
          > Welcome back.
          >
          > Do keep us informed about your trials and
          > tribulations with RFR,
          > your stories are wonderful and most charming. I'll
          > certainly consider
          > buying a copy of the DVD.
          >
          > K.
          This may be awhile according to the editor. He wishes
          to do printed captions ect. Looking to soon buy
          regular sound recording eqipment to record ordinary CD
          without video counterpart.

          There is a thing about people. The drummer mentioned
          often looking at the clock and seeing 4:44, even
          waking up late at night to see the digital clock
          display reading the number.

          The undeniable fact is that according to flat
          dimensional phasing laws a stator line delivery
          sharing both sending and return currents to the delta
          arrangement will be most efficient with four phases
          instead of three. With three phases; 1.7 Amps delivery
          from stator line to phasing load lines can split into
          1 amp deliveries. Yet with 4 phase this becomes the
          same effect yeilding 1 amp deliveries on phases with
          only 1.4 amp delivery lines. Is this a deception or
          not? Where is the arguments against it? I have surely
          thought of this. The four lines each containing 1.4 A
          supply total 4*1.4= 5.6 A in vs 4 A on delivery lines.
          In contrast the three phase example is 1.7*3= 5.1 in
          yeilding 3 A on delivery lines. If we went to 5 phases
          the stator lines would contain SQ RT of 5 stator line
          delivery; higher then the SQ RT 3= 1.7 A delivery
          evident in three phase. The quadrature phase delivery
          is based on the lowest sq rt of 2 = 1.4

          Now think about three dimensional stator/ phase load
          arrangements. For this purpose we might imagine a cube
          or other three dimensional construct whereby each line
          of the three dimensional construct represents a phase
          and each corner of the imagined 3D structure is served
          by a stator line. A 3D arrangement like this implies
          that on minimum a stator line can serve three arms of
          the load instead of merely two as exists on the flat
          plane arrangement.

          Now concerning the meaning of 444: how could
          quadrature be placed into three dimensions as to make
          it more efficient then flat plane laws can allow?
          This is a more mysterious problem then is first
          considered. A three dimensional rotation may not be
          the answer. but rather a semblance of the same effect
          can be conceptualized using 3 sets of 3 phases
          arranged to chase each in three dimensional space
          orthogonally on all appropriate 3D angles. This would
          be a mental construct employing a geometry employing
          nine different corners I would suppose.

          A lot of mistakes can be made in suppositions. In the
          above idea we would have to split the 360 degrees of
          timing into 9 equal parts for stator delivery to the
          corners. But to concieve three dimensionally as
          arrangement for timing delivery upon the corners in a
          harmonical matter even demands further consideration.
          Similar to the construction of magic cubes, there may
          be a minimal size for the first possibility to exist.

          A flat plane magic square is first evident using 3,
          but the same construct applied to three dimensions is
          impossible using 3. It is also impossible using 4.
          When the realization beset me I then knew that 8 to a
          side was possible on three dimensions and I started to
          map it out. But on further questioning on the matter I
          was informed that it could be done with 5 to a side
          which seems to be a contradiction of theory, but
          nevertheless it has been proved.

          Six, the duality of three is a more difficult balance
          on flat plane magic number laws. But yet if we
          attempted to incorporate the idea of quadrature in
          three dimensions as the 444 idea seems to lead to:
          only six points of stator lines leads to a 3D object
          on its corners. This would then be represented as a
          visible four sided pyramid setting opposite to its
          mirror images with respect to both bases.

          In any case the imagination of man is a grand thing:
          and it is how imagination is applied to reality that
          produces new conceptions. Here the concept of three
          dimensional phasing arrangements is concieved of.

        • Keith Nagel
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 19, 2006
            Hi Harvey,

            Frankly, I find your personal stories much more interesting and
            enlightening, for example your story about "rooster" the mathematician
            was a gem that kept me smiling for days...But you want to talk
            about numbers now, so OK.

            I've thought abit about this same problem, that of a "3 dimensional"
            rotation. What got me to think about this is something called
            spacial quantization, but as the idea didn't fit the physical
            observations I won't bore you with the details. However, the
            basic idea of a three dimensional spin follows from this
            reasoning.

            We define spin in three dimensions by a plane, and an orthogonal
            axis. It follows that there are three such spins, cooresponding
            to the three dimensions. This same idea can be applied to a 4
            dimensional space, now with four possible spin axis and a plane
            in 2 dimensions.

            It's interesting to speculate on a new kind of spin, one defined
            by a three dimensional volume rather than a 2 dimensional plane,
            and an axis. Again there are 4 such spins, cooresponding
            to the 4 dimensions, but the appearance of such a "3 spin" in our
            3 dimensional world would be quite odd. Is this what you are
            referring to below, or the more simple case of an ordinary spin
            but with the axis being the 4th dimension?

          • James David Robbins
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 19, 2006
              Let me get this straight:

              After months of silence, you post a missive saying you were there all the time, you weren't asleep at the wheel and the very next posting includes:

              The Great Stock Market Secret From: Casey Shimano

              What is going on? Do you think this is a joke? How much are these bozos paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted? Did one of your relatives get a stockbroker gig.

              I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time everyday deleting bullshit like this from my inbox and then I open this.

              Maybe you need a little help. Maybe you should resign and let someone else do this job. You don't seem up to it.
              I quit. Please remove my name from this list.

              Jim Robbins
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 20, 2006

                Secret<http:///?&ik=2601a4d0c9&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10dc1211e4d30a5e&ww=1016&lvp=5&cvp=6&qt=&zx=mfm8ew-6n7ivi#10dc1211e4d30a5e_2>From:
                > Casey Shimano
                >
                > What is going on? Do you think this is a joke?
                Yep

                How
                > much are these bozos
                > paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted?
                One thousand dollars a year.
                Did
                > one of your relatives
                > get a stockbroker gig.
                Yep my brother educated me to be very light on touch,
                trials and tribulations.

                > I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time
                > everyday deleting bullshit
                > like this from my inbox and then I open this.
                As George Clinton says open or free your mind and
                your ass will follow.

                > Maybe you need a little help.
                Yes I'm Ready for Rehab.
                Maybe you should
                > resign and let someone else
                > do this job.
                Dont piss me off here. I was specifically selected for
                this job.

                You don't seem up to it.
                I was up to it from the day I was born.
                > I quit. Please remove my name from this list.
                No favor can be granted from the outside in. Remove
                yourself from where you came from if it is to be
                reckoned. The truth comes from the inside-out, not the
                outside-in. Harvich Indubitably.
                > Jim Robbins

              • James David Robbins
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 20, 2006
                  Harvich,

                  I figured you were a moron but I didn't think you were an asshole too.

                  My mistake. And thanks for telling me how to drop out of this stupid group.

                  Jim Robbins

                  Re:

                  Re: HDN Reports Back

                  Posted by: "Harvey Norris" harvich@...   harvich

                  Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:03 am (PST)

                  --- James David Robbins <TwoCoins1@...> wrote:

                  > Let me get this straight:
                  >
                  > After months of silence, you post a missive saying
                  > you were there all the
                  > time, you weren't asleep at the wheel and the very
                  >
                  > The Great Stock Market

                  Secret< http:///?&ik=2601a4d0c9&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10dc1211e4d30a5e&ww=1016&lvp=5&cvp=6&qt=&zx=mfm8ew-6n7ivi#10dc1211e4d30a5e_2>From:
                  > Casey Shimano
                  >
                  > What is going on? Do you think this is a joke?
                  Yep

                  How
                  > much are these bozos
                  > paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted?
                  One thousand dollars a year.
                  Did
                  > one of your relatives
                  > get a stockbroker gig.
                  Yep my brother educated me to be very light on touch,
                  trials and tribulations.

                  > I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time
                  > everyday deleting bullshit
                  > like this from my inbox and then I open this.
                  As George Clinton says open or free your mind and
                  your ass will follow.

                  > Maybe you need a little help.
                  Yes I'm Ready for Rehab.
                  Maybe you should
                  > resign and let someone else
                  > do this job.
                  Dont piss me off here. I was specifically selected for
                  this job.

                  You don't seem up to it.
                  I was up to it from the day I was born.
                  > I quit. Please remove my name from this list.
                  No favor can be granted from the outside in. Remove
                  yourself from where you came from if it is to be
                  reckoned. The truth comes from the inside-out, not the
                  outside-in. Harvich Indubitably.
                  > Jim Robbins

                  A Stock Market Investment Plan That Never Lets You Down

                  Posted by: "Casey Shimano" caseyshimano@...   caseyshimano

                  Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:01 pm (PST)

                  ---------------------------------
                  Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less.

                  ---------------------------------

                • James David Robbins
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 20, 2006
                    FYI:

                    Mr. Norris,

                    Yeah, you pissed me off.

                    I have sent the following to the Yahoo Groups Abuse reporting site:

                    I have sent a number of emails to the Teslafy list moderator: Harvey Norris" harvich@...   harvich complaining about the inclusion of spam in the postings.

                    After being ignored for a long time, he reappears in the posting saying he had been too busy to properly moderate the list.

                    Can't something be done to stop the inclusion of spam in list postings? It's very obvious that this list's moderator isn't interested and doesn't respond to complaints about this material.

                    I sent Norris the following:

                    Re: HDN Reports Back
                    Posted by: "James David Robbins" TwoCoins1@...   twocoins1
                    Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:42 pm (PST)

                    Let me get this straight:

                    After months of silence, you post a missive saying you were there all the time, you weren't asleep at the wheel and the very next posting includes:

                    The Great Stock Market
                    Secret<http:///?&ik=2601a4d0c9&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10dc1211e4d30a5e&ww=1016&lvp=5&cvp=6&qt=&zx=mfm8ew-6n7ivi#10dc1211e4d30a5e_2>From: Casey Shimano

                    What is going on? Do you think this is a joke? How much are these bozos paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted? Did one of your relatives get a stockbroker gig.

                    I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time everyday deleting bullshit like this from my inbox and then I open this.

                    Maybe you need a little help. Maybe you should resign and let someone else do this job. You don't seem up to it.
                    I quit. Please remove my name from this list.

                    Jim Robbins
                    Back to top
                    Messages in this topic (6)
                    1c.

                    This is Norris's reply:

                    Re: HDN Reports Back
                    Posted by: "Harvey Norris" harvich@...   harvich
                    Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:03 am (PST)

                    --- James David Robbins <TwoCoins1@...> wrote:

                    > Let me get this straight:
                    >
                    > After months of silence, you post a missive saying you were there all the time, you weren't asleep at the wheel and the very next posting includes:

                    The Great Stock Market Secret <http:///?&ik=2601a4d0c9&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10dc1211e4d30a5e&ww=1016&lvp=5&cvp=6&qt=&zx=mfm8ew-6n7ivi#10dc1211e4d30a5e_2>From: Casey Shimano

                    What is going on? Do you think this is a joke?

                    Yep

                    How much are these bozos paying you to allow this bullshit to be posted?

                    One thousand dollars a year.

                    Did one of your relatives get a stockbroker gig.

                    Yep my brother educated me to be very light on touch,
                    trials and tribulations.

                    I do not like seeing this. I spend too much time everyday deleting bullshit like this from my inbox and then I open this.

                    As George Clinton says open or free your mind and your ass will follow.

                    Maybe you need a little help.

                    Yes I'm Ready for Rehab.

                    Maybe you should resign and let someone else do this job.

                    Dont piss me off here. I was specifically selected for this job.

                    You don't seem up to it.

                    I was up to it from the day I was born.

                    I quit. Please remove my name from this list.

                    No favor can be granted from the outside in. Remove yourself from where you came from if it is to be reckoned. The truth comes from the inside-out, not the outside-in.

                    Harvich Indubitably.

                    In the same posting, the following was included (along with a couple of emails welcoming Norris back):

                    Back to top
                    Messages in this topic (6)
                    2.
                    A Stock Market Investment Plan That Never Lets You Down
                    Posted by: "Casey Shimano" caseyshimano@...   caseyshimano
                    Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:01 pm (PST)
                    The bulls and bears of the stock market are both tempting and scary to the investors. Speculators are enchanted by the stock market's potential to help them in making quick money with a big M. While those who tread with care and caution, often shy away for fear of losing. However, the stock market is not all about speculative gains or black Tuesdays. It is a place where committed companies look for raising money to fund their activities. Serious investors can actually create wealth not only for themselves, but also for the companies and the nation. A wise way to invest in the stock market is to empower your self with information. You have to know and learn about the company you invest in, from past records and future plans.
                    http://hyper-stocks.blogspot.com/2006/09/stock-market-investment-plan-that.html

                    Back to top
                    Messages in this topic (1)

                    welcome back

                    Posted by: "John Patrick Waller" scifuntubes@...   scifuntubes
                    Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:59 pm (PST)

                    I enjoy your postings did not mind deleting stock market posting

                    scifuntubes

                    In response, I sent him the following email:

                    Harvey,

                    I figured you were a moron but I didn't think you were an asshole too.

                    My mistake. And thanks for telling me how to drop out of this stupid group.

                    Jim Robbins

                    I also got this from Michael Best who also is upset with Norris's management of this list:

                    On 8/5/06, Michael Best <mbest@...
                    > wrote:
                    Jim-

                    I understand your feelings about the "4 Step Stock Market" spam.  I despise spam as well, but by exercising care, I manage to keep the spam volume to this, my primary address, to about five per day.

                    But as for that spammer on Teslafy...  This is Harvey's group, and from several years of communications with him, it's "his way or the highway," IMHO.  Usually, Harvey terminates spammers within a day of appearance.  But right now, I believe he is on a well-deserved vacation, and likely not monitoring the list.

                    I have suggested to him before that he appoint a moderator to handle the list when he is indisposed.  He was not too keen on that suggestion, to put it politely.  Teslafy is his forum, 110%, and he is its only master.  Finis.

                    When he returns, I intend to politely suggest to him that he make some changes in the group's setup.  As currently structured, anyone can join without moderator approval, and no members have their messages moderated.

                    I am moderator and/or owner of several groups, and know quite well how to structure the group to eliminate spammers.  My SOP is to require moderator approval for new members, and all new members are placed on moderation.  Longstanding group members are unmoderated, unless their
                    behavior requires intervention.  Now I typically approve all membership requests to my groups, unless they are obviously from a spammer or troll- in which case I email the applicant asking for more information.  A failure to reply results in my denial of their membership.  After a new member joins, I typically leave them on moderated status for the first 3-5 of their posts, and if they are
                    genuine, I remove the moderation.  I have found this 100% effective in preventing spammers, and will suggest this approach to Harvey.

                    Now in Harvey's absence, any member of Yahoo! can report the spammer for TOS violations here:
                    http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/groups/cgi_abuse

                    I intend to do this very thing after sending this email.  I would think that the spammer will be removed from Yahoo! within 48 hours.

                    Just bear with it for now, Jim.  It will be taken care of.  And Harvey is a rare bird, one that I have much respect for.  Teslafy is his list, and he is going to manage it as he sees fit.  We can but suggest improvements.

                    Best regards,
                    Mike

                    And my reply:

                    Michael,

                    Sounds great! Thanks for the info. I will hang in there.

                    Jim

                    The following is correspondence between me and Judy Hayes" judylynn@...  regarding spam on the Teslafy list:

                         James David Robbins     to judylynn
                         More options      Aug 5

                    Hello again,

                    I've sent two emails protesting the inclusion of this garbage in this group postings without response. Do you know of any way that I could complain to someone in authority to have the moderator either removed or forced to exclude email like this from future postings?

                    On 8/3/06, James David Robbins <twocoins1@...> wrote:
                    Hi,

                    D you know how to go about doing that? I might be interested. Anything to stop the flow of garbage in to my email account.

                    Morons like this are the guys who make commercials for Geico and OrangeGlo :-)

                    Thanks,

                    Jim

                    Re: How the Stock Market Works - easy 4 step guide
                    Posted by: "Judy Hayes" judylynn@...   silvertrinity1972
                    Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:49 pm (PST)
                    Its spam, they are not in the group to read, they post it and leave typically, even if they don't leave they don't read messages so they will never get your message telling them to stop. Unless someone helps the group by offering to be an assistant moderator this stuff will keep popping up in here.

                    Judy

                         Judy Hayes     to me
                         More options      Aug 6

                    Previously the way things work is that the group owner has to approve the transfer of the group or the adding of a moderator. So if they decide to forget about the group there isn't anything anyone can do other than start a new group. That has just been my previous experience on this matter. It was also just over a year ago I tried this (the group getting spam also) and things could have changed, I just didn't see any info showing otherwise.

                    Judy Lynn

                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 13, 2011
                      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Nagel" <knagel@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Harvey,
                      >
                      > Frankly, I find your personal stories much more interesting and
                      > enlightening, for example your story about "rooster" the mathematician
                      > was a gem that kept me smiling for days...But you want to talk
                      > about numbers now, so OK.
                      >
                      > I've thought abit about this same problem, that of a "3 dimensional"
                      > rotation. What got me to think about this is something called
                      > spacial quantization, but as the idea didn't fit the physical
                      > observations I won't bore you with the details. However, the
                      > basic idea of a three dimensional spin follows from this
                      > reasoning.
                      >
                      > We define spin in three dimensions by a plane, and an orthogonal
                      > axis. It follows that there are three such spins, cooresponding
                      > to the three dimensions. This same idea can be applied to a 4
                      > dimensional space, now with four possible spin axis and a plane
                      > in 2 dimensions.
                      >
                      > It's interesting to speculate on a new kind of spin, one defined
                      > by a three dimensional volume rather than a 2 dimensional plane,
                      > and an axis. Again there are 4 such spins, cooresponding
                      > to the 4 dimensions, but the appearance of such a "3 spin" in our
                      > 3 dimensional world would be quite odd. Is this what you are
                      > referring to below, or the more simple case of an ordinary spin
                      > but with the axis being the 4th dimension?
                      >
                      > K.

                      A 3D arrangement like this implies that on minimum a stator line can serve three arms of the load instead of merely two as exists on the flat plane arrangement. THUS SOMETHING OF GREAT IMPORTANCE MAY BE GLOSSED OVER BY IMPROPER APPLICATION. IT WOULD APPEAR THAT IN THE 3D PYRAMID DESIGN USING FIVE CORNERS THAT ONE OF THE CORNERS WOULD BE IMBALANCED AS IT WOULD HAVE FOUR CONNECTING LINES RATHER THEN THREE.
                      IF WE DECIDE TO USE A FIVE FOLD DIVISION OF TIMED AC INPUTS AS THE CORNERS OF THE PYRAMID, THE METHODOLOGY OF HOW THE PHASE CURRENTS WOULD BE DISTRIBUTED BECOMES PROBLEMATIC IN THE IMAGINATION.

                      > Now concerning the meaning of 444: how could
                      > quadrature be placed into three dimensions as to make
                      > it more efficient then flat plane laws can allow?
                      > This is a more mysterious problem then is first
                      > considered. A three dimensional rotation may not be
                      > the answer. but rather a semblance of the same effect
                      > can be conceptualized using 3 sets of 3 phases
                      > arranged to chase each in three dimensional space
                      > orthogonally on all appropriate 3D angles. This would
                      > be a mental construct employing a geometry employing
                      > nine different corners I would suppose.
                      >
                      > A lot of mistakes can be made in suppositions. In the
                      > above idea we would have to split the 360 degrees of
                      > timing into 9 equal parts for stator delivery to the
                      > corners. But to concieve three dimensionally as
                      > arrangement for timing delivery upon the corners in a
                      > harmonical matter even demands further consideration.
                      > Similar to the construction of magic cubes, there may
                      > be a minimal size for the first possibility to exist.
                      >
                      > A flat plane magic square is first evident using 3,
                      > but the same construct applied to three dimensions is
                      > impossible using 3. It is also impossible using 4.
                      > When the realization beset me I then knew that 8 to a
                      > side was possible on three dimensions and I started to
                      > map it out. But on further questioning on the matter I
                      > was informed that it could be done with 5 to a side
                      > which seems to be a contradiction of theory, but
                      > nevertheless it has been proved.
                      >
                      > Six, the duality of three is a more difficult balance
                      > on flat plane magic number laws. But yet if we
                      > attempted to incorporate the idea of quadrature in
                      > three dimensions as the 444 idea seems to lead to:
                      > only six points of stator lines leads to a 3D object
                      > on its corners. This would then be represented as a
                      > visible four sided pyramid setting opposite to its
                      > mirror images with respect to both bases.
                      >
                      > In any case the imagination of man is a grand thing:
                      > and it is how imagination is applied to reality that
                      > produces new conceptions. Here the concept of three
                      > dimensional phasing arrangements is concieved of.
                      >
                      > Sincerely HDN
                      Search made from Teslafy Messages Using "Higher Dimensional" as enquiree; will continue on with relevant items HDN