Re: Biker Babes reported to Y!

  • James David Robbins
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8 2:14 PM
      Obviously the problem lies with the moderator of this group who appears to be AWOL. He is supposed to stop garbage like this from appearing in the list.

      If he's not doing the job, we need to get somebody who will.

      Somebody has to put a stop to this!

    • James David Robbins
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8 2:18 PM
        Obviously the problem lies with the moderator of this group who appears to be AWOL. He is supposed to stop garbage like this from appearing in the list.

        If he's not doing the job, we need to get somebody who will.

        Somebody has to put a stop to this!

      • Sojourner -
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8 2:23 PM
          I think Al is in the process of moving or something. I heard him mention something like that some time ago. I don't remember the time window or the details. I belong to so many groups and it is hard to keep track of everything.

          That said, I get this stuff by mail anyway. The delete key works fine.

          Soj

          --
          http://www.bricktown.biz. Insanity at it's best. Guaranteed.