coil winding

  • b_tufts_tufts
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 8:10 PM
      Hello I have been reading quite a bit lately about Nicola Tesla and
      his various experiments. Which I find facinating....
      So now I am trying to build myself a simple coil..... but not sure on
      how to go about it and also would like to build myself a machine to do
      the windings.....

      Can you lead me in the correct direction as to diagrams and liturature
      and general direction in which i am to take.... Im not into
      reinventing the wheel...

      Thank You