HDN Makes Major Blunder

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      I had reported that a short across an amperage bearing circuit
      delivers less amperage then the load itself. What insanity.

      This was a mistake of meter artifacts. I will explain it later.
      The short of course delivers the full ability of the phase to deliver
      amperage across that short., which is many times what the load conveys.

      Nevertheless the mistake shows things to be possibly exploited in the
      future. Sorry for this great mistake, next time I will not be so
      eager to jump on a bandwagon of derision.

      There were other things that led me to believe my first erroneous
      conclusion, but for now this was a great mistake in reporting things.

      The magnetic sand arrived; thanx and will soon work on that project.

      I can only say that being an idiot does not qualify one for being a
      complete unqualified idiot, and that certin things were gained from
      this experience.