Re: Quantum Conspiracy -- letter from Thomas Love

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      ~~
      ~~~

      thanks, Tom!

      nice to get some refreshment of my memory re:
      the foundations of the Quantum nonsensicum! [more
      history of peer manure aggregation process!]

      good to see that the 'ThrowDingus' allegedly intended
      a real field description of the internal dynamic topologies
      of the electron, proton, atom and nucleus -- not a
      probabalistic distribution of political 'pointedness'!

      if you run into any clearly-focused documentations of
      the orchestration of the science-fraud of quantum
      mechanics from the early 20th century I would be
      very interested to read and share it.

      as I recall GRT and Classical Electrodynamics -- as they
      were taught at Stanford -- neither sought nor attempted
      a whole description of nature based on either common
      sense or observation. strictly political indoctrination
      and the formalisms constructed therefrom.

      I have seen no writings to date on the assemblage of the
      Quantum Physics conspiracy -- and would also be pleased
      to receive anything on that subject you run across or
      have in your archives.

      the only discussion on the subect, other than my writings,
      which I have witnessed was a Brown Bag Lecture Series
      talk at SLAC a decade or so ago -- on the subject of the
      orchestrated rise of Planck, and descendance of Mach, and
      resultant suicide of Bolzmann. naturally, the book upon
      which the lecture was based was not intended for publication
      until the world came into a much greater era of connectivity
      and peace!

      with all our sacred relations,

      Millennium Twain

      ..