My UFO sighting the other day

  • Sojourner -
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 11:01 AM
      I was at wrok, having to show up at about 4AM and had to return to my car for something. I was checking ou the sky to see if Saturn was still visible and as I looked to the south, there suddenly materialized from the blackness a blueish-white light in the sky.

      It was flickering and seemed to be saucer-shaped with a flat-coned tapered top. It sort of caught me by surprise since it was in a very populated part of town.

      I didn't know what to do at first. My first thought was my camera which I realized I did not have on me. I then thought it best to try and guess the size.

      To me, it appeared at least fifty feet across and about 1/2 mile away. I wondered if I should try and chase it but I was already clocked in so I didn't dare do that.

      All I could do really was watch it as it flickered and did not more.

      Then, without warning, it grew extremely bright, and it then became laughingly apparent that I had witnessed a faulty parking-lot light on a tall pole (which I couldn't see in the darkness at first) finally come on all the way................less than a hundred feet away.

      I was kind of disappointed, but at the same time, learned that even trained eyes can be deceived.

      Soj

      --
      Mad Scientist at Large