Cubic Polyphasing

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      Eight lines in as voltage reference points as stator line deliveries/

      I like that (polyphase)delivery source because if it (the smallest
      amount of voltage difference between two points) is divided into
      three; 1.7 Amps can divide into two one amp deliveries, by slight
      mirror images of 120 degree timing. To enhance this two mirror
      images at 45 degrees can then use 1.4 amps to proceed the same 2 Amps
      after the junction.

      In the first case of delta three phase; there are three stator
      delivery lines, and three phase (load) lines

      In quadrature four phase the central loads no longer appear as a
      triangle, but now as a two dimensional square, but in this next
      dimensional case from there the phase amperage lines exceed the
      stator lines...

      Then we can have eight stator lines/ connecting the inside corners of
      a cube inside A cube; and every phase amperage line as a corner of
      the inside cube represents three lines outwards from a point rather
      then two. Eight in/ Twelve out