Re: [teslafy] October 29th Consumer Holiday

  • Norman Bollinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      This will not change anything. Don't waste your time.
      The problem is when I save gas the hog next door just uses it.
      More people need to care more......

      I get 40 mpgs on my 96 Saturn 5 spd.
      The best thing to do is buy a stick and get 5mpgs more.

      The Europeans know better - they don't drive automatic transmissions.

      Norman