SDSI Hydrogen Generation System, uses no electricity

  • jumpsman23
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Greetings Fellow Researchers,

      Michael Harney, owner of the company Signal Display in Utah, USA has
      has spent the last 4 years developing a method to produce hydrogen
      using no electricity. I have been in recent contact with Michael.
      He has graciously put all details of the design and applications on
      his website for the world to see in hopes that someone can make use
      of it.
      Many thanks go out to Michael for this. I will be posting this
      message on various alternative energy groups to get the word out
      about this method. Please spread the word also.

      For complete details on this method go to this webpage
      http://www.signaldisplay.com/hydrogen.html and click the link "SDSI
      H2 Design" to download the file H2design.zip

      Michael is a good hearted and honest man, and he has worked hard to
      develop this method.

      Good Journey,
      Jesse Small of USA