Re: Strange Feedback Schemes (Modern Kid's bessler wheel)

  • Adam Marquis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@y...>
      wrote:
      > http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/379/12618_.html
      >

      > Two years earlier occurred the most impressive demonstration of
      > Bessler"s invention. A machine with a 3.5 m shaft in diameter
      was
      > actuated on November 17, 1717. On that day the room, where the
      > model was placed, was sealed. It was opened again on January
      4,
      > 1718 and the wheel was still rotating at the same speed as
      several
      > weeks ago.

      What about mixing the disk alternator/flat rotary electric generator
      idea whith the KineMot system?

      http://pat2pdf.org
      20040207203 The Kinetic energy powered motor
      6794783 Flat Rotary Electric Generator
      20050099081 Disk Alternator

      * * *

      Here's some side notes:

      Kinetic energy was defined by Henri Poincaré
      as the augmentation of mass of an object as
      described by Lorentz's transformation.

      KineticEnergy/Csquared=(Gamma-1)Mass=GainedMass
      gamma equals (1-vv/cc)^(-1/2)
      French link!
      http://glafreniere.com/cinetique.htm

      ***

      As outlined by the Correas, interesting research
      of Reich on pendulums gives insights about the
      gravitational constant (9,8m/s/s).
      http://www.aetherometry.com/pratt_aether_grav.html

      * * *

      Regarding the CEG (Remember our echange on this?)
      would the size of the loops (outside driving
      coils smaller than inside collector coils,
      multiplicative factor at work?)
      would explain the trick, taken for granted
      that the core is saturated with a rotating
      magnetic field?

      ***

      So, what's up Harvey? =)

      Adam