Re: [teslafy] Digest Number 691

  • Bruce Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2005
      here is something that has promiss. goto the link then click on magnetic motor then click on the load video link and watch someone show you the future................................................

      teslafy@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. day bruce
      From: "thepointfoundation"

      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:11:26 -0000
      From: "thepointfoundation"
      Subject: day bruce

      I'm with day bruce on that request. Let's co-operate and focus on one
      or more of the simple constructions that Tesla planned. I know the guy
      wanted the little guy to get away from the j.p.morgans and just get
      something out of the sky for his family. We could be eggheads all our
      life but every time we flip on the lights to take a wizz we should be
      thinking how we can "get into the new milleneum" So which shall it
      be? We have nothing to lose and power to gain. The MEG ain't in my
      house but I am interested in the fifty foot pole idea. If I can
      understand it completely. We need to find plans any dummy can
      construct. All the magnet playing, all the magnet playing. ;)rolf

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mail.yahoo.com