day bruce

  • thepointfoundation
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2005
      I'm with day bruce on that request. Let's co-operate and focus on one
      or more of the simple constructions that Tesla planned. I know the guy
      wanted the little guy to get away from the j.p.morgans and just get
      something out of the sky for his family. We could be eggheads all our
      life but every time we flip on the lights to take a wizz we should be
      thinking how we can "get into the new milleneum" So which shall it
      be? We have nothing to lose and power to gain. The MEG ain't in my
      house but I am interested in the fifty foot pole idea. If I can
      understand it completely. We need to find plans any dummy can
      construct. All the magnet playing, all the magnet playing. ;)rolf