USA Government has Secured 35,068 patents

  • pulsed_ignition
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2005
      A search of issued patents reveals the assignment of 35,068 wonderful
      patents to the "United States." Engines, anthrax, HIV prevention and
      Radar absorber are just a few of the wonderful things you will never
      see at Walmart. Your tax dollar is hard at work - hiding all the good
      stuff.

      Included is an atomic hydrogen motor 3,670,494 that operates like the
      MAHG but sounds more like the original Gray motor which, if my
      understanding is correct - used expanding Plasma to drive the
      pistons. If this is true - Gray may have actually based his motor on
      this patent. In any case - as far as I am concerned, Gray was still a
      genius.

      Follow the complete link are see for yourself

      http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?
      Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2Fsearch-
      bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=United+States&FIELD1=ASNM&co1=AND&TERM2=&
      FIELD2=&d=ptxt

      Chris Arnold
      http://members.aol.com/hypercom59