any completed Tesla devices

  • day_bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
      I am new here and would like to know if anyone here in this group has
      completed a working model of any of Tesla's free energy devices and
      can they show video of this or how they made the device's work.
      I would like to know so that I can go about making my own so that I
      can provide for my family better than that of what our government
      would have alll the other sheep out there belive.
      Please reply.
      Thank you,
      Bruce
    • Mark Jordan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
        There is this guy claiming he reproduced Tesla's device
        for extracting energy from the ionosphere: