Krista Noble

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      Having gained the aquaintance of Samuel Clements,circa Mark Twain; I
      thought it amuzing to make some recollections;
      To Mark two things when only one is apparent. Only ONE division
      is apparent to the common one, which is the mirror image, however a
      second division also hides itself. It is possible to use mirrors to
      provide a reflection; but those mirrors are not perfect; wheareas
      left/ right codings are contained in the reflections.
      Some reflections do not contain the code like that in that they
      reflect the original with no difference. Almost a perfect carbon
      copy. But there is still a difference. That copy is not the original,
      because an additional parameter is involved.
      It is easy to see the opposite of a series resonance; it is the
      inside parts applied oppositely to the source outside connections.
      For those elements to exist in parallel; and to aske the question of
      that backwards explanation demands a bit more thought for its
      solution.

      So in this scoping; having already realized the possible solutions to
      this dilema; an amuzing thing comes to mind; which reminds me of
      Krista/ and the words as she spoke.

      Actually Krista was an adversary/ born next to a person for good will
      as a catalyst. More like a mischievious coyote. But I seen her after
      not falling into that set trap. So the mischeivious one set more
      traps so that I would be caught.

      I asked her "What is you're last name?." My name is Krista Noble Sir.

      Isn't Krista a Scandinavian name?
      No it is Normanic.
      No doubt a a conquerer.
      No doubt a good liar also.

      I can appreciate noble blood however, no matter how well the lie is
      told. So good for thee Krista Lee, the rest is history.

      Just a note for memory.
      Stupid Poetry.