Re: [teslafy] Digest Number 670

  • htmagic@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      A Stirling Engine can run off of waste heat. Some Stirling engines will run off the heat from your hand.
      Go to http://www.high-techmagic.com/Energy/devices.html to see a picture of a modern Stirling engine. NASA is looking at using them in space to generate electricity.

      May the FORCE be with you and have a magical day!
      MagicBill
      High-Tech Magic
      http://www.high-techmagic.com/