feature your tesla coil in a film - tomorrow!!

  • David Sebag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hi All,
      David again from the film production about Nikola
      Tesla. We've run into a snag with one of our props,
      and need help from anyone in new york that can fire up
      a large tesla coil.

      Basically, we just need to shoot the tesla coil,
      firing its glorious streamers, on your premises, in
      front of a black background. We would then composite
      the streamers into our scene with a non-firing tesla
      coil on set.

      This is a surreal film with a lot of television
      potential. You would be credited in the film, and are
      welcome to come by and see some shooting. Since we are
      desperate, we can also discuss pay, but we are a grad
      student production, so don't expect hollywood rates
      ;-)

      Please call 646-228-5701 or email
      david@...

      Thanks!