Re: [teslafy] Re: Homopolar technology

  • Jorge Arturo Guala
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22 5:42 PM
      Dear ron,
      Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
      here is enclosed the movie on homopolar motor.
      Best,
      Jorge.-

      iron1of1 <ronee@...> wrote:

      Robert,

      This is an interesting phenomenon. When this was posted last time,
      I requested additional information. Two documents were posted to the
      list as attachments... Yahoo does not allow attachments. As a
      result, I did not get to read them. Could you or Jorge send this
      information to my private email?

      The wmv ends, with the connecting cables being suggested as the
      motive force, I was looking for an amplification of this fact.

      Regards,

      Ron

      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Jorge Arturo Guala <gualarjo7@y...> wrote:
      > Go to www.andrijar.com
      > Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
      > Here is enclosed a provocating video on homopolar motor.
      > Best, Robert Blas
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      >

      > ---------------------------------

      > Correo Yahoo!
      > ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

      250MB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
      Abrí tu cuenta aquí

    • iron1of1
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22 6:21 PM
        Hello Jorge,

        I have downloaded the video several times, thank you.

        What I do have a problem with is your post to me of the following
        items, from Nov 14th :

        Attachment (not stored)
        Spinning-Suecia.pdf
        Type: application/pdf

        Attachment (not stored)
        AJP-Homopolar.pdf
        Type: application/pdf

        Because Yahoo groups does not store attachments, I did not receive
        them. Would it be possible for you to send these two pdf's to
        my email address that you see above?

        Thank you in advance,