Re: Homopolar technology

  • iron1of1
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
      Robert,

      This is an interesting phenomenon. When this was posted last time,
      I requested additional information. Two documents were posted to the
      list as attachments... Yahoo does not allow attachments. As a
      result, I did not get to read them. Could you or Jorge send this
      information to my private email?

      The wmv ends, with the connecting cables being suggested as the
      motive force, I was looking for an amplification of this fact.

      Regards,

      Ron

      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Jorge Arturo Guala <gualarjo7@y...> wrote:
      > Go to www.andrijar.com
      > Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
      > Here is enclosed a provocating video on homopolar motor.
      > Best, Robert Blas
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      >

      > ---------------------------------

      > Correo Yahoo!
      > ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar
    • Jorge Arturo Guala
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
        Dear ron,
        Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
        here is enclosed the movie on homopolar motor.
        Best,
        Jorge.-

        iron1of1 <ronee@...> wrote:

        Robert,

        This is an interesting phenomenon. When this was posted last time,
        I requested additional information. Two documents were posted to the
        list as attachments... Yahoo does not allow attachments. As a
        result, I did not get to read them. Could you or Jorge send this
        information to my private email?

        The wmv ends, with the connecting cables being suggested as the
        motive force, I was looking for an amplification of this fact.

        Regards,

        Ron

        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Jorge Arturo Guala <gualarjo7@y...> wrote:
        > Go to www.andrijar.com
        > Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
        > Here is enclosed a provocating video on homopolar motor.
        > Best, Robert Blas
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        >

        > ---------------------------------

        > Correo Yahoo!
        > ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

        250MB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
        Abrí tu cuenta aquí

      • iron1of1
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
          Hello Jorge,

          I have downloaded the video several times, thank you.

          What I do have a problem with is your post to me of the following
          items, from Nov 14th :

          Attachment (not stored)
          Spinning-Suecia.pdf
          Type: application/pdf

          Attachment (not stored)
          AJP-Homopolar.pdf
          Type: application/pdf

          Because Yahoo groups does not store attachments, I did not receive
          them. Would it be possible for you to send these two pdf's to
          my email address that you see above?

          Thank you in advance,