Homopolar technology

  • Jorge Arturo Guala
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
      Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
      Here is enclosed a provocating video on homopolar motor.
      Best, Robert Blas

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here

      Correo Yahoo!

    • iron1of1
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
        Robert,

        This is an interesting phenomenon. When this was posted last time,
        I requested additional information. Two documents were posted to the
        list as attachments... Yahoo does not allow attachments. As a
        result, I did not get to read them. Could you or Jorge send this
        information to my private email?

        The wmv ends, with the connecting cables being suggested as the
        motive force, I was looking for an amplification of this fact.

        Regards,

        Ron

        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Jorge Arturo Guala <gualarjo7@y...> wrote:
        > Go to www.andrijar.com
        > Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
        > Here is enclosed a provocating video on homopolar motor.
        > Best, Robert Blas
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        >

        > ---------------------------------

        > Correo Yahoo!
        > ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar
      • Jorge Arturo Guala
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
          Dear ron,
          Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
          here is enclosed the movie on homopolar motor.
          Best,
          Jorge.-

          iron1of1 <ronee@...> wrote:

          Robert,

          This is an interesting phenomenon. When this was posted last time,
          I requested additional information. Two documents were posted to the
          list as attachments... Yahoo does not allow attachments. As a
          result, I did not get to read them. Could you or Jorge send this
          information to my private email?

          The wmv ends, with the connecting cables being suggested as the
          motive force, I was looking for an amplification of this fact.

          Regards,

          Ron

          --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Jorge Arturo Guala <gualarjo7@y...> wrote:
          > Go to www.andrijar.com
          > Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
          > Here is enclosed a provocating video on homopolar motor.
          > Best, Robert Blas
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          >

          > ---------------------------------

          > Correo Yahoo!
          > ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

          250MB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
          Abrí tu cuenta aquí

        • iron1of1
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
            Hello Jorge,

            I have downloaded the video several times, thank you.

            What I do have a problem with is your post to me of the following
            items, from Nov 14th :

            Attachment (not stored)
            Spinning-Suecia.pdf
            Type: application/pdf

            Attachment (not stored)
            AJP-Homopolar.pdf
            Type: application/pdf

            Because Yahoo groups does not store attachments, I did not receive
            them. Would it be possible for you to send these two pdf's to
            my email address that you see above?

            Thank you in advance,