Great Discussions: LOU GENTILE SHOW-Dec.20-24, 2004

  • schloktroff
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2004
      ANOTHER GREAT WEEK OF PROGRAMMING
      Check out the schedule for
      The LOU GENTILE SHOW-Dec.20-24, 2004

      From the Office of Dr. Aerielle Louise
      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      http://lougentile.com/
      http://IBCradio.com/
      International*Broadcasting*Corporation

      PLEASE SHARE THE INFORMATION !

      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      MON. DEC. 20 to FRI. DEC. 24, 2004
      Complete Schedule Details Below

      MON. DEC. 20 - MEL E. WINFIELD
      Topics:
      *Nucleonic Energy
      *Book: NEW Edition: "THE SCIENCE OF ACTUALITY"

      TUES. DEC. 21 - DR. RAYMOND A. MOODY
      Topics:
      *Near Death Experiences
      *Newest book: "LIFE AFTER LOSS"

      WED. DEC. 22 - STEVEN LEWIS
      Topics:
      *Energetic Possibilities In The Development
      Of Human Consiousness And Well-Being.
      *Book: "Sanctuary: The Path To Consciousness"

      THURS. DEC. 23 - NANCY LIEDER
      Topics:
      *Update - Survivng Plant X
      *Book: "ZetaTalk" - a grand compilation of
      information communicated telepathically by teams
      of visitors from Zeta Reticuli.

      FRI. DEC. 24 - CHRISTMAS EVE HOLIDAY
      Encore - TBA

      MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!

      MON. DEC. 20 TO FRI. DEC. 24, 2004

      LOU GENTILE SHOW
      http://www.lougentile.com/
      Your PRIME TIME favorite:
      8 PM to 10 PM EASTERN
      7 PM to 9 PM CENTRAL
      5 PM to 7 PM PACIFIC

      *FREE call in:
      1-866-568-7469

      *NewWebsite*
      *Active Chat*
      *Great Forum*
      *Archives Available*
      http://www.lougentile.com/

      HOTAudio Links:
      http://www.ibcradio.com/CMN.htm
      Scroll down
      Look for Dial-Up or Broadband/DSL
      http://www.ibcradio.com/CMN.htm
      *International*Broadcasting*Corporation*

      ===========
      ===========
      MON. DEC. 20 TO FRI. DEC. 24, 2004
      ===========
      ===========

      MON. DEC. 20

      MEL E. WINFIELD

      TOPICS:
      *Nucleonic Energy
      *Book: NEW Edition: "THE SCIENCE OF ACTUALITY"

      *DISCOVERER of NUCLEONIC ENERGY.
      *AUTHOR of several books describing scientific breakthroughs.
      *PRESIDENT of a scientific corporation which develops specific
      applications.
      FORMER OWNER:
      *Winfield Industries Ltd., with its wholly-owned subsidiary,
      Northwest Engineering Ltd.
      * Winfield Invention and Research Ltd.

      WEBSITE:
      http://www.NUCLEONICENERGY.com/
      http://www.spacetelescopes.com/

      ======

      TUES. DEC. 21

      DR. RAYMOND A. MOODY, Ph.D., M.D.

      TOPICS:
      *Near Death Experiences
      *Newest book: "LIFE AFTER LOSS"

      Author , Researcher, Teacher, And
      World Rewnowed Expert On Near Death Experiences.

      WEBSITE: http://www.lifeafterlife.com/

      With 25 years of working with the bereaved, Dr. Moody
      brings hope and coping techniques for dealing with the
      most difficult of life's dilemmas - the death of those
      we love.

      Dr. Moody's newest book, "LIFE AFTER LOSS" is bound to
      be come a classic like his 10 millon best seller "LIFE
      AFTER LIFE", a ground breaking book that changed
      millions of lives.

      WED. DEC. 22

      STEPHEN LEWIS

      TOPICS:
      *Energetic Possibilities In The Development
      Of Human Consiousness And Well-Being.
      *Book: "Sanctuary: The Path To Consciousness"

      Author; Designer EMC And The AIM Program Who Has
      Devoted His Life To The Discovery Of Energetic
      Possibilities In The Development Of Human Consiousness
      And Well-Being.

      Website: http://www.energeticmatrix.com

      BOOK: "SANCTUARY: THE PATH TO CONSCIOUSNESS"
      a novel based on the futuristic "Spiritual Technology"
      system of well-being, self-awareness and spiritual
      development that is already available to help
      individuals remove subtle energy imbalances and travel
      the path to consciousness in order to attain and
      integrate emotional, physical and spiritual harmony.

      Everything is energy. Everything and everyone has a
      frequency. Learn how to remove those frequencies that
      are out of balance with your natural harmony and
      experience the wonderful results.

      Travel the path to consiousness on your own odyssey of
      self-discovery to experience the possibilities that
      emerge when we see the universe as a matrix of frozen
      light and the spiritual manifestation of our unitive
      consciousness.

      THURS. DEC. 23

      NANCY LIEDER

      TOPICS:
      *Update - Survivng Plant X
      *Book: "ZetaTalk" - a grand compilation of
      information communicated telepathically by teams
      of visitors from Zeta Reticuli.

      WEBSITE: http://www.zetatalk.com/

      *Enhanced Contactee
      *Emissary of the Zeta Reticulians
      *Founder of Troubled Times, a
      non-profit organization devoted to offering
      solutions to surviving a potential upcoming
      pole shift
      *Author: book: "ZetaTalk" - a grand compilation of
      information communicated telepathically by teams
      of visitors from Zeta Reticuli
      *Webmistress of Zetatalk.com
      *Former Supervisor Computer Systems
      *Analyst and Consultant.

      TOPICS:
      *UPDATE - SURVIVNG PLANT X
      *Book: "ZetaTalk" - a grand compilation of
      information communicated telepathically by teams
      of visitors from Zeta Reticuli.

      ABOUT NANCY AND ZETA TALK

      Author / Webmistress of zetatalk.com, Nancy Lieder
      has lead the campaign to inform and prepare the
      public about the coming events.

      With a documented track record of earth changes
      since Zetatalk's inception in 1995, Nancy is also
      founder of Troubled Times, a non-profit
      organization devoted to offering solutions to
      surviving a potential upcoming pole shift.

      Nancy is a regular guest on The Lou Gentile Show
      and has appeared on numerous other radio programs.

      The book ZetaTalk is a grand compilation of
      information communicated telepathically by teams
      of visitors from Zeta Reticuli to their emissary,
      Nancy Lieder an enhanced contactee.

      http://www.zetatalk.com/

      Truly one of the most fascinating sites on the
      Web. ZetaTalk is a forum for aliens from Zeta
      Reticuli, who communicate through an "emissary"
      living in Wisconsin named Nancy Lieder.

      According to the Zetas, the earth is due for some
      major upheavels, as yet undiscovered planet (the 12th
      planet) barrels through our solar system, causeing
      a major shift in the earth's magnetic alignment
      (polar shift).

      It makes for some VERY interesting reading.

      FRI. DEC. 24:

      CHRISTMAS EVE - HOLIDAY

      ENCORE: TBA

      MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

    • Jorge Arturo Guala
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
        Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
        Here is enclosed a provocating video on homopolar motor.
        Best, Robert Blas

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here

        Correo Yahoo!

      • iron1of1
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
          Robert,

          This is an interesting phenomenon. When this was posted last time,
          I requested additional information. Two documents were posted to the
          list as attachments... Yahoo does not allow attachments. As a
          result, I did not get to read them. Could you or Jorge send this
          information to my private email?

          The wmv ends, with the connecting cables being suggested as the
          motive force, I was looking for an amplification of this fact.

          Regards,

          Ron

          --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Jorge Arturo Guala <gualarjo7@y...> wrote:
          > Go to www.andrijar.com
          > Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
          > Here is enclosed a provocating video on homopolar motor.
          > Best, Robert Blas
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          >

          > ---------------------------------

          > Correo Yahoo!
          > ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar
        • Jorge Arturo Guala
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
            Dear ron,
            Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
            here is enclosed the movie on homopolar motor.
            Best,
            Jorge.-

            iron1of1 <ronee@...> wrote:

            Robert,

            This is an interesting phenomenon. When this was posted last time,
            I requested additional information. Two documents were posted to the
            list as attachments... Yahoo does not allow attachments. As a
            result, I did not get to read them. Could you or Jorge send this
            information to my private email?

            The wmv ends, with the connecting cables being suggested as the
            motive force, I was looking for an amplification of this fact.

            Regards,

            Ron

            --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Jorge Arturo Guala <gualarjo7@y...> wrote:
            > Go to www.andrijar.com
            > Then, go to PHYSICS, Nº 14
            > Here is enclosed a provocating video on homopolar motor.
            > Best, Robert Blas
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            >

            > ---------------------------------

            > Correo Yahoo!
            > ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

            250MB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
            Abrí tu cuenta aquí

          • iron1of1
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
              Hello Jorge,

              I have downloaded the video several times, thank you.

              What I do have a problem with is your post to me of the following
              items, from Nov 14th :

              Attachment (not stored)
              Spinning-Suecia.pdf
              Type: application/pdf

              Attachment (not stored)
              AJP-Homopolar.pdf
              Type: application/pdf

              Because Yahoo groups does not store attachments, I did not receive
              them. Would it be possible for you to send these two pdf's to
              my email address that you see above?

              Thank you in advance,