Oops./ wrong list reply

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      Sorryich, wrong list reply...
      Speaking of stupendous things, I recently found more
      errors to be discussed. Error after error makes
      reporting difficult. Should I report the errors or
      acknowledge them, where if that is the case I have to
      correct before publication. Better to correct them I
      guess. In the meanwhile heres some off list
      discussions since I happened to go there...

      Daka HDN....