Re: Response to Dave Narby

  • iron1of1
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
      Erik,

      This is a red herring from the dis info boys...
      We both know that as posted it does not work. That is because
      there is an additional step or two, and so you may judge for
      yourself whether or not this is a hoax I will post the last
      "how to" letter: (enjoy) he he

      >>>You have the EM poynting flow environment - 2 PMs on opposite
      sides in attract mode, 2 capacitor plates on opposite sides, one
      positive & one negative. This is the cavity with the EM wind.

      You connect the cavity conductor to the same battery with separate
      wires- one to positive , one to negative. You have a 12 volt short
      circuit utilizing the cavity conductor. Yes it measures 12 volts on
      the multimeter. By doing this you have now mounted and attached blades
      to the EM windmill. BUT the windmill is in neutral and free spinning.
      It is not engaged to the shaft to do WORK on a LOAD.

      To start poynting flow divergence and engage it, a load must be present.

      Use a resistor or small lamp bulb or better still a small 12 volt PM
      DC motor like in microfans or RC cars.

      Connect the load to the cavity conductor. One wire on top and one wire
      on bottom. The resistor warms, the bulb lights and gets warm and the
      motor runs.

      Use the multimeter to continuously monitor the voltage between the
      battery terminals. Let it run. Leave it on.
      Record your multimeter battery voltage readings at time intervals. You
      can do the same for amps.

      See how long the battery voltage and amperage holds.

      Doug

      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Erik <eg@p...> wrote:

      > Doug,
      >

      > DD> wire in the device cavity. I used a digital multimeter alligator
      > DD> clipped to each end of the suspended wire. The multimeter showed
      > DD> millivoltage.
      >
      > I tried replicating this, as I already had all the parts lying around,
      > but it didn't seem to work. Maybe my setup was too crude. I used two
      > cylindrical NIB magnets (1 inch thick by 2 inch diameter) and spaced
      > them (attracting N-S) apart with two plastic audio cassette cases. The
      > cases had the lids wrapped in kitchen foil. I applied 48 volts DC to
      > the foil plates from an old UPS power supply. I placed a piece of
      > thick insulated copper wire through this box shape. Unfortunately I
      > didn't measure any voltage in the wire, using a digital multimeter. I
      > also tried a moving-coil micro-amp meter and that didn't indicate
      > anything.
      snip